Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pepper Tree Farm Sale

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,

Pepper Tree Farm Sale

The pedigree pages for next month's Pepper Tree Farm sale are now online at www.graemeboard.com

triplev123
    What about the Steak Sandwiches and the cold Beer?

Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    What about the Steak Sandwiches and the cold Beer?
    I'm stunned. The sale includes
    a SBSW colt from Kept For Pleasure
    a SBSW colt from Trudee
    a Western Ideal half sister to Sheezallattitude
    a 3/4 brother to Gotta Go Cullen
    a 3/4 sistet to Penny Vee Jay
    a Jereme's Jet colt from an Artsplace 3/4 sister to Sushi Sushi
    a RNR Hanover filly from a 1/2 sister to Express Post

and your biggest interest is in free steak sanswiches and cold beer

triplev123
    I don't expect them to be free Eliteblood. More than happy to shell out for them. I just want to know that they'll be there, that's all. I don't think that's too much to ask. It's a security blanket kinda thing Ok? I really don't want to have to pull in and eat Dinner at the Mt. Lambie Truckstop or the Lithgow Charcoal Chicken Shop on the way home.
    Nice advert. there by the way. Your Steak Sandwiches & Beer will be free for sure. Will all the Sires be there?
    Last edited by triplev123; 08-09-2011 at 08:19 PM.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I'll go with you Triple on the steak sandwich but i'll take a coke instead of the cold beer as i'd have to rob a bank to purchase one of them.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Triple all the sire's will be there.

triplev123
    That'd be right. I bet Rob whacks a surcharge on the Crownies.

Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    I don't expect them to be free Eliteblood. More than happy to shell out for them. I just want to know that they'll be there, that's all. I don't think that's too much to ask. It's a security blanket kinda thing Ok? I really don't want to have have Dinner at the Mt. Lambie Truckstop or the Lithgow Charcoal Chicken Shop on the way home.
    Nice advert. there by the way. Your Steak Sandwiches & Beer will be free for sure. Will all the Sires be there?
    I believe there will be some freebies but if you're happy to shell out then that should save Rob some considerable expense.
    Notice that I very discreetly did not put the Jereme's Jet - Socialize colt at the top of the list.
    All the stallions will be there and I am sure there will be a lot of people keen to get a look at RNR Heaven.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteblood View Post
    i believe there will be some freebies but if you're happy to shell out then that should save rob some considerable expense.
    [vvv] that's a cheap shot. I thought you were above such wickedness.
    notice that i very discreetly did not put the jereme's jet - socialize colt at the top of the list.
    [vvv] you have indeed mellowed in your old age. Btw, don't forget to put your dentures in a cup full of sterodent and place them in an obvious position on the bedside table. That way in the morning you'll remember to put them back in again, thus saving your loved ones from the prospect of having to confront Kiama's answer to Gabby Hayes whilst waiting around in the kitchen for the coffee pot to boil.
    All the stallions will be there and i am sure there will be a lot of people keen to get a look at rnr heaven.
    [vvv] indeed. I'm also keen to see if mango really does have as rough a head on him as many people say.
    vvv

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Rough Triple there being to kind lol.

+ Reply to Thread