a SBSW colt from Kept For Pleasure
    a SBSW colt from Trudee
    a Western Ideal half sister to Sheezallattitude
    a 3/4 brother to Gotta Go Cullen
    a 3/4 sistet to Penny Vee Jay
    a Jereme's Jet colt from an Artsplace 3/4 sister to Sushi Sushi
    a RNR Hanover filly from a 1/2 sister to Express Post

and your biggest interest is in free steak sanswiches and cold beer
    Given some of this staggering quality at Rob's and with the Premium Sales diluted across two states now, does this signal the end of the success of the Premium Sale concept?

At the Premium Sales this year, there weren't nearly half the NSW participants in attendance compared to last year. Maybe this is why there is the split.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by the big mile View Post
    given some of this staggering quality at rob's and with the premium sales diluted across two states now, does this signal the end of the success of the premium sale concept?
    [vvv] i doubt it very much tbm.
    the practicalities are that these are 7 without question very attractively bred but essentially weanlings that have just turned yearlings being sold in september 2011 versus around 80 or 90 older & more mature, well finished, polished up well & truly yearlings that are being sold in february 2012 & numbers wise going off in 2 x 40-45 splits. For mine...that does not a 'for whom the bell tolls' situation create.

at the premium sales this year, there weren't nearly half the nsw participants in attendance compared to last year. Maybe this is why there is the split.
    [vvv] the split actually has more to do with an open acknowledgement of the $$$ being significantly increased here in nsw than it does anything else. We've got 5 to go under the hammer. 1 colt entered in the sydney edition of the premium & 4 others to go in the main body of the catalogue on sunday (another colt & 3 fillies). personally, i really would have liked to see the entire thing moved to sydney...i'm not all that keen on it being halved...however i'm happy to be proven wrong there.
    as i understand it, to have it in sydney lock, stock & barrel produced insurmountable logistical issues (stabling etc. I guess?) hence the melb. & syd. Routine.
    vvv

+ Reply to Thread