Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Menangle Stewards Report- Saturday 06/08/2011- Three Cheers!

triplev123

Menangle Stewards Report- Saturday 06/08/2011- Three Cheers!

On a more upbeat note & I meant to mention this one before now.
    Did anyone happen to notice just how comprehensive last Saturday night's report was?
    Some very nice work there from R. Sanders (Chief Steward)...along with T. Clarke & G. Adams.
    At the risk of seeming to speak for many others, that's exactly what we want to see, certainly what I want to see anyway. Well done fellas.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Funny you should start this thread triple , as I have been digging into steward reports over the last day , just to see how comprehensive they are.

Yes, the 6/8/11 Menangle report is one of the best I've seen for a long while. I second triple's comment to the officials on the night "Well done fellas".

triplev123
    Somewhat of a shining light on an otherwise (currently) dark & stormy sea huh?
    A journey of 1000 miles begins with one step...and for mine that Steward's Report was it.

Junior Member Foal allsmokedup will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown

Stewards Reports

As far as i can see Vic Stewards reports are by far the most comprehensive .. any thoughts anyone else??

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by allsmokedup View Post
    As far as i can see Vic Stewards reports are by far the most comprehensive .. any thoughts anyone else??
    [VVV] For many years Race Programming and Stewards Reports have rather oddly shared somewhat of an inverse relationship in both VIC & NSW.
    In VIC they've long suffered at the hands of sub-standard race programming but they tend to have comprehensive Stewards Reports...whilst up here in NSW we have had the distinct benefit of significantly more imaginative and comprehensive race programming but we have periodically suffered at the hands of sub-standard Stewards Reports.
    I think it has something to do with crossing the Murray River.

Meant to add...VIC now has Shane Larkins in the big chair. Very good operator, I think did an excellent job in Tassie.
    I was actually hoping that he would get the job up here in NSW after Michael Beattie left, but HRV it was.
    Last edited by triplev123; 08-22-2011 at 10:45 PM. Reason: addition

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    there was plenty of rumours he was the man for the job triple v

dr. ferrari is the only man who could be outperforming the stewards right now with the amount of positives theyve found in the car boot the past week

Real Name
    Unknown

Stewards

Have to agree one hundred per cent Larkins is a good operator and has already done a good job in his short time as top cop in vic with Chris Lang Jnr given 6 weeks for an absolute shocker and also Brett Shipway on ABC Finals day given 8 weeks which was good to see as he is a perenial race wrecker. Seems with Larkins there that the they forming a relative strong panel once again. Of the other panel members N. Murray, B.Delaney and the young gun B.Day all seem to know what they are doing and apply common sense and not afraid to take action when required.......Now we just need some further strength here in NSW not sure who they could poach??????

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    ray murrihy from the gallops

Real Name
    Unknown
    hahahaha in order to ray it mean all proceeds from the sale of HP would be gone. haha

But seriously hopefully they dont down the gallop steward track they never last or do that good of a job except for T Bailey.

+ Reply to Thread