Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wanted a service to Mach 3

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea

Wanted a service to Mach 3

My filly has just broke down and i'm on the look out for a M3 service for the upcomming season, so if anyone come's across someone who is not going to use there booking to him could they please let me know.

CHEERS

MANGO

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Shame about your filly Mango. Good Luck and I will keep a ear out.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Thanks Don

It was my mate's first horse and she has some breeding behind her so i give him the choice of stallion and he happened to pick the only stallion that is booked out in Aus.

triplev123
    Go to his best son via Frozen instead. You will not regret it.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Triple

I'd have know problem going there but i have a mate in with me and it was his first horse and he like's M3, he near had a heart attack when i said we should send her to Western Ideal at $13,750 and then he thought i was joking but i wasn't lmao.

Member Filly latemail_cam will become famous soon enough latemail_cam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    Looking for some advice,

Do you think you can make money sending a mare to ROCKONROLL HANOVER?

Have a mare she won a group 3 as a 2yr old so she has good breeding and think could be some good money to make just not sure how the ROCKONROLL HANOVER yearlings sell at the sales

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    rock n roll will sell very well

the only way to top him is if she has a good close relation by say cullen, art major, m3 or bettors - and by going to them you would have a 3/4 or full to a good horse

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Mango did you get a Mach Three breeding?
    If I was in your position I would-
    Find out where the horse is standing, NZ or AU and if possible send her to that stud farm.
    Give the details to Alabar and get them to put her on the waiting list of mares wanting a booking if one becomes available.
    Send a private message the John Curtain via this forum and ask his advise, he will be able to assist you in getting your mare bred
    to the right stallion.
    Last edited by justdoit; 08-30-2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: I charge 7% of every paid service fee and would like to be reimbursed for prior sales:)

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Justdoit

I was lucky enough to get a service to him so all system's go. That's one mare accounted for now just have to work out were to send the other 2. I've got 3 stallion's i like Heaven, Hanover and American Ideal so i might just write there name's down and draw it out of a hat.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Thats good to hear, you need luck in the horse business

+ Reply to Thread