Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who is breeding this year?

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Love Of Courage,
    Foal shares, deferred payments, anything is possible, can anyone else here help with which stallions are highly fertile for example Bettors Delight, Art Major. These horses are printing money faster than the US Government and only being limited by their semen numbers. IMO with your 6 mares a deal with these sought of high end sires is assured.

TripleV123, Can you post those same figures for individual sires?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Based on my last 2 years breedings, i have found the following all to be very fertile:

Art Major, Bettors Delight, Four Starzzz Shark, Major in Art, Sportswriter and GFETE

On the other hand, history and my own experience says Direct Scooter line stallions are much less fertile.

Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    eliteblood,
    "I have a problem with referring to live foal percentages as "sires fertility figures".
    The stallion has no input into mares dying, foals dying, mares slipping, etc. so why do we persist in calling it sires fertility figures."
    I agree with you on this , but have always thought that a sires ability to produce the end product(race horses/horses on the track)
    is a good gauge of his fertility success.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    but its not a problem we need to address Trevor...
    Lol. I say we kill all Jews.

Now we only need one more person to come in and say we need to kill all Jews and its makes it fact that we need to kill all Jews.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteblood View Post
    I have a problem with referring to live foal percentages as "sires fertility figures".
    The stallion has no input into mares dying, foals dying, mares slipping, etc. so why do we persist in calling it sires fertility figures.

[VVV] Indeed. See the top of Page 8 on the recent Breeding Panel Report for my pride and joy in that regard.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by justdoit View Post
    Love Of Courage,
    Foal shares, deferred payments, anything is possible, can anyone else here help with which stallions are highly fertile for example Bettors Delight, Art Major. These horses are printing money faster than the US Government and only being limited by their semen numbers. IMO with your 6 mares a deal with these sought of high end sires is assured.

TripleV123, Can you post those same figures for individual sires?

[VVV] Will attempt to do so as soon as Mrs. Triple is fed & watered ( or rather Vino-ed)

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Breno

I havn't noticed you sending a mare to Pass The Mustard lmao.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hi Breno

I havn't noticed you sending a mare to Pass The Mustard lmao.
    Hehehe; it wasn't Pass The Mustard himself; just horses in that price tag. Although here is a tip for you; Friday night @ Melton Rc 1 Amadmanscomeundone!

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hello All,

Great posts as usual. I would like to applaud Mightymo for his time and effort to encourage breeders to breed more foals, or at least maintain numbers. He has copped a bit of Flak but certainly encouraged some healthy debate.

For me personally I do not wish for a handout to help me breed my horses which I love. I would prefer studs are encouraged to assist breeders by implementing a few more financial arrangements such as pay on live foal. With foaling costs, insemination costs and 42 day postive payments if you are breeding 6 - 8 mares to some good stallions the bills can soon mount up, especially after a few years of low yearling sale prices.

Regards,

LOC

Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    LOC,
    They will do pay on live foal and deferred payment.
    Art Major, Major in Art, Sportswriter and GFETE - John Coffey 03 585 922 01 He is your only chance.

Bettors Delight - call Australian based booking agent Nathan Varcoe
    Mobile 0410 761 111
    Fax 02 9686 1499
    Email woodlands.aus@bigpond.com.au

Four Starzzz Shark -Peter O’Rourke - General Manager 0274 346 401 Australia free phone 1800 150 855 They all have to get his approval, go direct and you will be pleasantly surprised.

+ Reply to Thread