Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Eastman pleads guilty

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    Well said Danny, there are a lot on your side don't worry but quite a few sit on the fence unfortunately and are keyboard warriors of the highest order. But I am convinced (almost) that changes will be made once authorities go to Thailand specifically Bangkok and buy a new set of skin tone large balls....cheap at $5 grand and I know that comment will pass the "policy" test.
    Dont worry Kev, I sometimes used to go to the races on my own and people avoided me as well especially at GP on a cold Tuesday night, someone once told me it was the cologne I wore (old spice).....
    Danny as you mentioned, I am in the market for a pacer but it must be faster than my slowest horse......

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by gumnut View Post
    ... We purchased a horse at the Shepparton sale intending to sell shares ... anyone want to buy a horse.

Happy you didn't sell Danny? Well done!
    Attached Images

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    He was very impressive Wayne (& Danny). Horsham is not a super quick track (although Tk Rec lowered to 1.53 today) so for a 2yo having its first start to death seat and rate 1.55.9 is pretty special
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Pretty sure Danny and Leroy are two for two out of the Shepparton Mixed Stock Sales and a timely reminder :-

Sale O Sale O http://www.sheppartonhrc.com.au/news.php?id=1089 Entries close for this year's May 15 with the sale set down for July 15.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Following on from the court case the Eastman crew have now been hit with charges by the stewards

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=37132
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread