Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: IDEAS on how we can improve Harness Racing

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Which race are you referring to Breno, I have been trying to work it out but

ANSWER: Working my way through the Bathurst replays and it was the next race you meant Ideal Dan
    Ah yep Ideal Dan oops

I should have called Lochinvar Chief 'Lochinvar Art' to really confuse everybody.

Pity I didn't get messed up between Perfect Stride and Focus Stride and back Focus Stride!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Yeah, you don't find all these 'tagged' names in the Brilliant Names thread
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Yearling Halwes will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Terry (Tezza) Meehan
    Occupation
    Total Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Halwes View Post
    Thanks .. did you read my last post where I sent a lengthy email to their marketing director, but it is not the right address.
    CAN U PLS GIVE ME DAYLE BROWN EMAIL ADDRESS
    Did you like my email.

Re my post here, as I said earlier in that email, can you please give me Dayle Brown’s email address at HRV [/B][/B]
    I’m not sure what he said on SEN, but seems rather co-incidental that he was making a statement on SEN rather than a press release.

I’d be interested in your opinion on the lengthy email I prepared .
    We are in totally unprecedented times. Unprecedented times call for big decisions, unprecedented actions, bold presence. it is the right time to passionately work to do something with paradigm change, with conviction, with purpose.
    I might be new to the forum but I have been told i have great ideas, and genuine passion.
    Terry

Real Name
    Terry (Tezza) Meehan
    Occupation
    Total Dreamer
    Hi Kevin

I mucked up replying to a couple of posts, but I need Dayle Brown’s email address please.
    Thanks Kevin

Real Name
    Terry (Tezza) Meehan
    Occupation
    Total Dreamer
    Kindly give me Dayle email address at HRV
    Thanks
    Terry

Senior Member Colt Yabbie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Carol Bass
    Occupation
    Paralegal
    Dayle’s email is

Dbrown@hrv.org.au

Cheers

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Terry, I am not on the forum ALL the time. I read everything eventually and would have given you Dayle's email tonight sometime - you do not need to repeat post although I must admit I had not seen your first request straight away

As far as your email goes, it reads well but I believe the world favours succinct sometimes and after starting with the first line that you did, I feel you could have just gone with:

I’ll go straight to the point here, and maybe the stars are lining up.
    What I am saying is that there is a window of opportunity at the moment on free to air TV, on 7 now that the AFL aren’t telecasting footy, to make a massive move to televise harness racing on 7.
    HR wanted big ideas, I’m giving you one.
    Last edited by Messenger; 03-30-2020 at 12:22 AM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Terry (Tezza) Meehan
    Occupation
    Total Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabbie View Post
    Dayle’s email is

Dbrown@hrv.org.au

Cheers
    Thanks Yabbie

Real Name
    Terry (Tezza) Meehan
    Occupation
    Total Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Terry, I am not on the forum ALL the time. I read everything eventually and would have given you Dayle's email tonight sometime - you do not need to repeat post

As far as your email goes, it reads well but I believe the world favours succinct sometimes and after starting with the first line that you did, I feel you could have just gone with:

I’ll go straight to the point here, and maybe the stars are lining up.
    What I am saying is that there is a window of opportunity at the moment on free to air TV, on 7 now that the AFL aren’t telecasting footy, to make a massive move to televise harness racing on 7.
    HR wanted big ideas, I’m giving you one.
    Thanks for that Kevin, I fully accept your advice and apologise for pressing you. I need to temper my enthusiasm.
    I have emailed Dayle Brown. BTW, I saw a video of Ignatius winning a mile race.. in a word , breathtaking

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    No, it was lucky you repeated it as I had missed your request between my question to Breno and his reply
    People think I am on the forum more than I actually am, you see I stay logged on (and computer on) even when I am not at my desk for hours sometimes
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread