Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Breeders Crown Finals Day Tipping Comp

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Montana , is Annie progressing OK? We miss her :-)

Member Gelding gregcattell is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    greg cattell
    Occupation
    stockman
    stay home watch the trots the crows will beat you.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    Yea we are extremely disappointed , he was looking great and going the best he ever has been but unfortunately he came back with a bad blood count and looks like he has a virus. horse always comes first so we have to scratch.
    I know this sound's funny but,
    Congratulation's on scratching the horse it is good to see people looking after their horse's as some people would still race them just to be greedy for the money well done hope all goes well with him in the future.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Sushi Sushi , what a horse and what an incredible drive by Greg. He's a genius.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    SUSHI SUSHI just awesome

aussiebreno
    Aussiebreno
    25.20 – 0 = 25.20
    DoubleD
    22.38 – 12 = 10.38
    Montana
    22.24 – 12 = 10.24

Don Corleone
    9.84 – 6 = 3.84
    Lucky Camilla
    3.60 – 0 = 3.60

VVV
    15.58 – 18 = -2.42

I sure showed the importance of gate speed! Chateau De Ville $4 place then Tsonga at 8 to 1 winning. The scores are shown gross less the favourites (3 points deducted per favourite) which = net result.
    DoubleD knew the rule given his abuse of it; yet still went with four favourites. Lucky Camilla went with zero faves. Don can be forgiven for going two favourites. Maybe Montana missed the faves rule...and I think VVV, or is it Adam Hamilton, definately missed it!!!

Junior Member Yearling doubled123 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    i had to let you win it as the moderator aussie...

only disappointment was atlas alliance getting rolled in the last

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Hey Breno,
    Thanks for the comp and well done to you. I don't think I moved from in front of the tv all afternoon. Highlight was Sushi Sushi - a top drive and from one of the best I have seen in Greg Sugars. He complements the horses he drives.
    As far as our kiwi horses went, very pleasing to see Flying Isa and Paramount Gee Gee do the business. Cowgirls and Indians went huge and will have a big future. Franco Jamar was a nice second.
    Every year the Breeders Crown is growing and I have made a personal note to oneself to be there next year.
    Last edited by Don Corleone; 08-22-2011 at 10:35 AM.

nat
    A great days racing that nearly turned to night, for me Cowgirls N Indians sensational drive by Butcher to have that composure I thought she was gone on the turn only to see this horse eat up the ground to win with ease. We could be in for another good 3yld season with those 2 NSW colts Three Over Three and Waldenburg (he looks something special). Sushi was great but also extremely lucky those two drivers up front went stupid at the start and let him out and gave the race to him on a plate, David Hurcules showed he is ready for the big stage (also was impressed with Franco Jamar's run) and another string to his bow I didn't think he could sprint like he did as Melton's sprint lane is not that easy for those behind anyway a great day got a bit cold at the end of the day.
    Last edited by nat; 08-22-2011 at 11:20 AM.

triplev123
    Just blindly posted my selections Breno. Didn't read the rules beforehand and can't quite understand them subsequently. I thought punting was about picking winners? Best regards, Adam.

+ Reply to Thread