+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Breeding Advice

Junior Member Weanling mo cushla will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    stuart watt
    Occupation
    Breeder

Breeding Advice

I am thinking of sending Celevale Lombo by Village Jasper to RNRH.

She is a big, strong mare and won in 1.58

Any other suggestions ?

Junior Member Yearling doubled123 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    million to one

triplev123
    I'd also think about having a go with Four Starzzz Shark or Bettor's Delight.
    On top of showing a distinct liking for Abercrombie line mares Four Starzzz Shark has done very good things with No Nukes line come Jate Lobell line mares in the USA and in particular out of mares by Western Hanover, Jate Lobell, his son David's Pass etc. Four Starzzz Shark's own sire, Cam's Card Shark, has proven similarly successful with mares from those sirelines. We've actually done this already having bred him to a mare by Northern Lights (foal now rising 2yo colt showing a fair bit of promise) and a mare by Village Jasper (foal now weanling rising yearling filly).
    Another Cam's Card Shark son in Bettor's Delight has also seen a great deal of success from No Nukes line mares.
    Mares by the likes of No Nukes himself as well as his sons Dexter Nukes, Die Laughing & Jate Lobell and No Nukes' grandson, Western Ideal etc have all produced excellent results when bred to him. Not sure if it is because he has a particular thing going with that line though. I think it's more that he hits pretty much everything equally well.
    Last edited by triplev123; 08-22-2011 at 02:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread