Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sushi Sushi

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Sushi will be a very very good grand circuit horse. Sushi has all that is required in a top horse, stamina, high cruising speed and no gait problems. Combine that with Sugars as a driver and you have what is needed. I agree with you elite, in that he will even better driven with a sit.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by thesushitrain View Post
    no i think 'theringman' is spot on with this myth

apart from courage under fire, elsu, monkey king, blackie, slipnslide, christian cullen, divisive....

see not a good horse to be found who's been a good horse at 3 and then as an older
    Let's not forget the two trotters Lyell Creek and Sundon's Gift. They were both touted to be future stars when they were youngsters , however we know that both turned out to be complete duds in open company and never lived up to their early hype

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    ok all you have a good laugh lets wait and see if im wrong before the smart remarks come(lol) my reason being is unless sushi grows smartly the bigger horses will grind it into the ground .
    [VVV] Geeze ringman. The bigger horses? His size is ALL you can hold against him? Tough audience.
    To borrow the sagely words of the late Ken Kelland... "I've never heard so much bullshit in all my life".

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    hes being set for the miracle mile, huge task ahead for sushi sushi

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    ok all you have a good laugh lets wait and see if im wrong before the smart remarks come(lol) my reason being is unless sushi grows smartly the bigger horses will grind it into the ground .
    I think people underestimate just how difficult it can be to move to open grade. These horses race the same youngsters at 2 years. Then same horses at three and even four. Then they face different more seasoned horses with different racing styles and of comparable ability. Yet people expect them to keep winning the same % each year.

Courage copped the same rubbish about being small and not being as good as an older horse. Check his record as an older horse, not too bad at all. !

As for needing to grow ! Funny ! The only danger the bigger horses would pose is if they sat on him !

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] Geeze ringman. The bigger horses? His size is ALL you can hold against him? Tough audience.
    To borrow the sagely words of the late Ken Kelland... "I've never heard so much bullshit in all my life".
    ok lets see who is talking bullshit in time so lets see who is correct !!! the horse will get run into the ground i have no doubt about that when it gets to the top shelf later and i will be laying him no doubt. thats of cousr if he stands up to the pressure of a 4/5 yo

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Quote Originally Posted by thesushitrain View Post
    hes being set for the miracle mile, huge task ahead for sushi sushi
    There are no plans for Sushi to contest this year's Miracle Mile. Instead, he will be concentrating on the major 4YO races. The connections are trying very hard to do the right thing by the horse and bypassed the NSW Derby, Qld Derby, Nursery Pace and Jewels this year because they didn't fit in with the season that they mapped out for him.
    Interesting that his dam raced in the Miracle Mile when she was physically 4 1/2 years old and had only had 16 previous lifetime starts.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Ringman,
    What you have posted is a joke? right

I thought so, and anyway to bag a horse like Sushisushi is very bad taste.
    Last edited by justdoit; 08-24-2011 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Flogger, Tosser, Wanker, dickhead. All deleted, so not to upset anyone.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Sushi Sushi for me will take the next step, time's he run's with little effort is amazing. I think connection's know it's not going to be a cake walk but the horse has been managed right and not flogged at all and i think they realise they will have to drive him different when with the big boy's. I look foward to the day when the speed's on up front with Sushi Sushi having a cold sit on them because i reckon this horse will real off a huge last 1/4.

triplev123
    ok lets see who is talking bullshit in time so lets see who is correct !!! the horse will get run into the ground i have no doubt about that when it gets to the top shelf later and i will be laying him no doubt. thats of cousr if he stands up to the pressure of a 4/5 yo
    [VVV] Well mate, like a certain half baked NZ scribe who, post the first crop of Bettor's Delight selling at the NZ Sales, rather famously stated "he is finished as a commercial sire, though he never really started"...

...you too will end up with a Super Tanker full of Egg on your face.

+ Reply to Thread