Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Sushi Sushi

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    It's sad that Sushi's dam Sabilize , a fine on-track performer herself , has not produced any reasonable progeny that will be able to carry on her fine name. Other than Sushi she has has a pretty ordinary stud career, but he has certainly made up for the past disappointments.
    Last edited by David Summers; 08-26-2011 at 02:42 PM.

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    wow harsh judge ozninja.... its hard to know what happened behind the scenes, she might have had a handy one that got hurt.... but sabilise has thrown sushi, that makes up for 20 horses that never even make the track... i'd be very surprised if something close in the family doesnt throw another good horse

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Not intending to be harsh at all , just saying that it's a shame. I followed Sabilize's career closely when she was racing. A fine tough mare.

All I am saying is that looking at her progeny http://www.harness.org.au/ausbreed/reports/m_progeny.cfm?horse_id=333644 there has not been much happening on the track or off , outside of Sushi. I am not in any way trying to criticise as she has done more than most dams could ever do just with Sushi.

She is 22 years old now and seems to have had lots of problems getting into foal over the years. Who knows , maybe the latest Four Starzzz Shark colt will go onto great things and stay an entire. Sure hope so.

Sushi was conceived later in life for Sabilize , so maybe some of her daughters might produce something special later on.
    Last edited by David Summers; 08-26-2011 at 05:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread