Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: stallions

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    early days yet

anh what are your thoughts on sushi's type, ill admit i havent seen him up close since victoria derby and at the apg as a 2 yr old... doesnt look much like an art major.. his mother stamped all over him??

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Quote Originally Posted by thesushitrain View Post
    early days yet

anh what are your thoughts on sushi's type, ill admit i havent seen him up close since victoria derby and at the apg as a 2 yr old... doesnt look much like an art major.. his mother stamped all over him??
    I agree he is not the typical Art Major. He doesn't particularly look like Sabilize either (that's her on my avatar) although he has a lot of her characteristics - gait, speed, temperament. She also didn't carry a lot of weight when she raced. Sabilize is 16.1 hands and I am surprised that Sushi did not grow bigger than he has. He is not small however as some on this forum have suggested - I would guess 15.2 hands.

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    i meant more his head and neck are not the typical AM look

hes not small, but hes not heavily built and paul always has him lean when its time to step out

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    I'm starting to understand the key to making a successful sire.
    (1) The sire needs to breed lots and lots of mares
    (2) He should breed lots and lots more mares
    (3) Make sure he breed lots and lots of mares
    (4) Breed better mares(lots and lots)
    Hang on a minute, in the USofA the limit is 140 for pacers? bad memory and they have the better mares in the country.
    In Canada the books are open and much like Australia the broodmare population is made up such quality that if the price of feed goes up a
    $1.05 that their ever so well bred broodmare will next week be standing in line at Kitchner? bad memory again .

I find it very difficult to separate the top sires without knowing each individuals circumstances.

On another topic, have the father in-law working nights, he is keen to fill in until the new guy starts my mother in-law loves me!
    Received a letter asking for payment of x$$$ or further action will be taken? I need help with my reply can anyone
    tell me how to scan in color?canonimagerunner, a young guy here would like the reply to be his buttock. But only if it is in colour.hahaha
    sorry but this has made my day.
    Last edited by justdoit; 08-26-2011 at 06:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread