Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch the 7:30 Report tonight on the ABC

triplev123

Watch the 7:30 Report tonight on the ABC

Just got a phone call & I understand it is not to be missed.
    Hmmmmm. We shall see.
    Last edited by triplev123; 08-23-2011 at 10:20 PM.

aussiebreno
    Make sure to fill us in VVV

triplev123
    I might be a bit off the pace Breno, pushing shit up hill here...Mrs. Triple in Korea, girls refusing to do their pre going to bed things such as cleaning their teeth etc. Thank God for Foxtel's record & play-back function.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Thanks VVV,

Never would have watched without the tip !

Sam Nati looked very uncomfortable when questioned about punters betting on these races !

I give him credit he seems to be handling this very well under difficult circumstances .

Regards,

LOC

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    What a let down! There wasn't anything on there that hasn't been discussed on this forum. Investigative reporting my arse. She just turned on her computer. But gee, Sam Nati didn't look too comfortable at times. Almost embarrassed or shamed.

Junior Member Foal The Money Tree will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    The mail is that some of these drivers will never drive again after the investigation.
    Can anyone that watched the program remember the significant departure that coincided 6 months ago with Sam being informed?

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    CHbEATTIE

aussiebreno
    VVV I've got another half hour until I have to endure the nightly go to bed routine. Did I say routine..I meant fight!
    I've probably been harsh on Nati in the past, mainly because he had no qualifications of a typical CEO. But good on him for going on the programme, and wiping this stuff out. Has been a massive positive for the industry in NSW I believe.
    VVV; can you do a photo up with Uncle Sam but have Natis face photoshopped in!

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by The Money Tree View Post
    The mail is that some of these drivers will never drive again after the investigation.
    Can anyone that watched the program remember the significant departure that coincided 6 months ago with Sam being informed?
    Some top driver's at that.

Junior Member Foal The Money Tree will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown

+ Reply to Thread