Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Watch the 7:30 Report tonight on the ABC

Banned Gelding Termite will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Thanks Breno, I'm a fairly consistent follower of the national broadcaster but may have missed a positive story on the sport. Triple, I don't think I am who you think I am... I have never had a horse race in NSW or had one trained or driven by a NSWelshmen. Having said that, I would never be game to claim that any driver/trainer of my horse was 100% squeaky clean. I just hope they are! (Advanced apologies accepted)

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    its amazing here is Sam Nati ceo of Harness NSW who of course never knew in advance of a horse being off or one that had trialled private when he was punting. harness racing in NSW has been the hottest for decades just ask Dougie forbes and D Binskin.

Oh and just to add yes i have also known of plenty non triers and its very helpfull when doing form

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post

?
    Off the mark VVV. Gotta be this guy

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    its amazing here is Sam Nati ceo of Harness NSW who of course never knew in advance of a horse being off or one that had trialled private when he was punting. harness racing in NSW has been the hottest for decades just ask Dougie forbes and D Binskin.

Oh and just to add yes i have also known of plenty non triers and its very helpfull when doing form
    [VVV] Geeze, what a freaking GOOSE................HONK!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Here is ringman , explaining his post in more detail http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgUNUUP1Ta0

triplev123
    Gold that. Nice work Ozninja.

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    hrnsw will surely be sending 'the ringman' a letter for him to show cause as to why he wouldnt be warned off as well then

90% of the people receiving these letters were known hot workers before this whole thing started

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Termite View Post
    Thanks Breno, I'm a fairly consistent follower of the national broadcaster but may have missed a positive story on the sport. Triple, I don't think I am who you think I am... I have never had a horse race in NSW or had one trained or driven by a NSWelshmen. Having said that, I would never be game to claim that any driver/trainer of my horse was 100% squeaky clean. I just hope they are! (Advanced apologies accepted)
    You're welcome Darryl.

Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Whats with the goose bit are you suggesting that Sam never knew when one was off ?

if you are then look in a mirror and the goose will appear

Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Sushi,
    Thats my point daaaaaaaaaa they warned them instead of suspending them

+ Reply to Thread