Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: alberto purdon

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown

alberto purdon

this is a f** joke..how can he receive a 3k fine for presenting fly like an eagle to the races with clenbuterol in its system

this is the 2nd time hes been caught with a bronchdilator in the system of his horses and he walks away with a fine thats a weeks wages for him

i dont care how it got in his system, this is the biggest joke of all, the horse went on to win the final (60k to the winner) when he shouldnt have even been allowed to race in the final he should have been immediately disqualified from the series

if i owned village red i would be presenting m purdons owners with a bill for 3k that they should have received for making the final if their horse wasn't beaten by a doped horse

aussiebreno
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIl5RxhLZ5U

But yes I agree with your sentiments

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by thesushitrain View Post
    this is a f** joke..how can he receive a 3k fine for presenting fly like an eagle to the races with clenbuterol in its system

this is the 2nd time hes been caught with a bronchdilator in the system of his horses and he walks away with a fine thats a weeks wages for him

i dont care how it got in his system, this is the biggest joke of all, the horse went on to win the final (60k to the winner) when he shouldnt have even been allowed to race in the final he should have been immediately disqualified from the series

if i owned village red i would be presenting m purdons owners with a bill for 3k that they should have received for making the final if their horse wasn't beaten by a doped horse
    the horse won 2 heats of the series. would be interesting what would happen if he had only won the heat when he tested positive. There would be a good argument then that he wasnt eligible for the final

Flashing Red
    Without knowing this case or its circumstances, I cannot believe that clenbuterol is a fine in NZ whereas one can loose a race with DMSO. THAT is the bigger joke, IMHO!!

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    Without knowing this case or its circumstances, I cannot believe that clenbuterol is a fine in NZ whereas one can loose a race with DMSO. THAT is the bigger joke, IMHO!!
    Good luck to Mark. At least he fronts up and takes his lumps like a man which is more than I can say for most of them (Geoff Small, I'm looking in your direction) however...that is EXACTLY what I was about to Post here Flashing. Great minds think alike. That is nothing short of an ABSOLUTE FREAKING SHAM. Clenbuterol scores a fine, DMSO might see them drop what???? 400k? GIMME A BREAK!

aussiebreno
    Doesn't mean its alright to use anything illegal though just because of 'weird' scaling of consequences.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Doesn't mean its alright to use anything illegal though just because of 'weird' scaling of consequences.
    [VVV] No, of course not. It does however, on a relative basis, make absolutely no sense at all. Clenbuterol is a Schedule 4 controlled drug as I recall. On the other hand, you can buy DMSO on E-bay.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Right with you guys on this one. It's JOKE.

Member Filly eljay will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lloyd Jury
    Occupation
    Retired
    Have you Aussies read the report of the hearing?

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    No. Because it's in english.

+ Reply to Thread