Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: alberto purdon

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by thesushitrain View Post
    i didn't realise purdon has only sold 10 horses southern man? there would another 150 nobody has every heard of
    How is that any different from other well regarded and professional stables??

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    nothing, i never said purdon is any different with selling horses

im taking objection at southern man who thinks mark only sells horses that go on to win millions

Flashing Red
    I'm sure he would not have been nearly as successful if he sold ALL his good ones

Junior Member Yearling Southern Man will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Well Sushitrain I will wait now with baited breath for your list of the 150 who have failed. I dont want to see opinion---FACTS--- Thats what we need. This debate started because it was suggested that Mark Purdon mostly sold horses that didnt go on for their new trainers when the facts suggest most do. Not all. There will always be horses who dont adjust to the climate, stable, trainer but most do. Mark Purdon has no trouble selling horses to Australia for the simple reason that most earn their way in their new country. Russley Rascal is just the latest example. Brought for a six figure sum by Australians who have had success buying from the stable in the past. Will Russley Rascal suceed in Perth. History would say yes

Real Name
    Unknown
    that is an impossible task, you'd need a list of exported horses directly from nz

you think your right because you can see the big name horses winning, you can't see all the ones broken down, bleeding and racing for 1,00 bucks

Real Name
    Unknown
    Unfortunately you are just typical of a lot a people in this industry who are quick to denigrate the high achievers but always with heresay, innuendo and opinion but NEVER with FACTS. When challenged they cant produce . You need to front. Simple as that. Otherwise its not Purdons crediability that is diminished but yours.

Real Name
    Unknown
    it seems even harnesslink loves mark!

Real Name
    Unknown
    Im still waiting for the big list of Purdon flops. Doesnt seem to be forth coming at the moment. I would hate for you to forget what you posted here. 150 who havnt made the grade which were sold out of Mark Purdons stable. I assume you are a man of integerity and you will post the list shortly.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by thesushitrain View Post
    it seems even harnesslink loves mark!
    No. You can blame me, sorry. I have no connection with Mr Purdon... you just have to be careful with what you post. I am looking out for Harnesslink. Sorry, nothing personal.

Real Name
    Unknown
    Auckland reactor
    Last edited by thesushitrain; 09-10-2011 at 11:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread