Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: alberto purdon

Junior Member Yearling Southern Man will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Is that it. One horse. Syndicated for $4,000,000 to half a dozen of the most sucessful breeders and stud farms on the planet. Won over $1,300,000 since syndication and due to race again. Obviously a dud. I mean horse of the year twice in Nz . You should have warned those Americans. But is that it. When Auckland Reactor is in the ground is the only time you will know weather he has paid his way. He will definitely get a real shot at being a stallion in Nz when he retires. Will he repay his purchase price. Unlikely but not impossible. So at this point I may have to concede one. Just 149 to go . If you want i can eliminate some more horses from your list of ones to check. Take off both Full of Fire and Mark Antony who are both six figure earners after leaving Mark Purdons. Anyway I await the list of 149 who are not paying their way. Please enlighten us

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    You sound a bit like Natalie, you've hot the jackpot no more working at liquor land

The horse earnt nothing once he left purdons stables and they couldn't get mares to him, that's why he's back at purdons

Same as god send

Yeah keep listing horses bought by frost, you can guarantee his owners paid double to get them

Real Name
    Unknown

u

As with all your posts , no facts just rubbish. Auckland Reactor has won well over $1,000,000 since being purchased from the Parkers as a late 3yr old, almost all of that from Mark Purdons stable. The reason he was withdrawn from stud was a dispute between the owners. Some wanted to race him, some wanted to stand him at stud which led to the crazy idea to race and stand at stud at the same time. As a result of that dispute Auckland Reactor was resyndicated by the owners who wanted to race him. The big carrot was the $4,000,000 tax loss which he will have beside his name when he goes to stud. Again they are the facts, not rumour or heresay. I see you mention God Send. Mark Purdon never sold him so why he is mentioned is beyond me. True to form you finish with a slur on Vic Frosts reputation. But i will continue to remind you --149 to go. The clock is ticking.

Real Name
    Unknown
    Where are you Mr Sushitrain. Where are the 149 horses you stated that Mark Purdon had sold that had failed to pay their way. You have regularly defamed people on this site yet when asked to produce the evidence to back up your claims you go quiet. Says it all really

Real Name
    Unknown
    my posts were removed you muppet

let me know when AR owners get their 3 million back
    Last edited by thesushitrain; 09-12-2011 at 11:03 PM.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by thesushitrain View Post
    my posts were removed you muppet
    [VVV] Like so many others eh Buster.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    A serious question-
    Didn't a guy from Sydney buy the horse? and I have not heard or read the latest on how he is going(the horse, not the new owner)

Thesushitrain, the initial money that was spent, got put down to experience by the NA buyers. Not to much complaining done!!

Real Name
    Unknown
    No one is that thick surely. Stallions when they go to stud have a depreciation value which equates to their purchase price. Regardless of what they win. In this case that equates to $4,000,000. But get back to the point. Where are the other 149 horses that have failed to earn their way. Surely you would not have gone on this site and bagged trainers such as Mark Purdon or Vic Frost without some hard evidence to back it up. FACTS . But still, despite numerous opportunities, you havnt produced any. Just abuse. One could easily come to the conclusion you dont know what you are talking about.

Real Name
    Unknown
    Vic frost! Ha and I've got no idea? Frost = Ian frost from ballarat

I hope the tax office pays well because standing a stallion no one wants doesnt

What you think is abuse is simply telling truths about marks history, says slot about him doesn't it

Real Name
    Unknown
    Still no 149 horses. Stop evading the issue. Name the horses. You made the statement now back it up. As of now you havnt produced one fact.EVERYTHING you have posted regarding Auckland Reactor has been 100% wrong. You just need to get your facts right. So the list of 149 horses is all that is required to prove that you do deal in facts and are not just a blowhard

+ Reply to Thread