Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Peter Morris Jnr disqualified for 18 months

Member Gelding Zipper will become famous soon enough Zipper's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    classic triple!!!!
    "Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Zen Guide to Life

triplev123
    Glad you enjoyed it Zipper. This is a particularly interesting outcome especially in light of the heat that has been applied by one or two of the Morris Stable owners with regard to other Trainers being up to no good. People in Glass Houses...

Member Gelding Zipper will become famous soon enough Zipper's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I think there will be a lot of ashamed hypocrites when this is over.
    "Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Zen Guide to Life

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    This is what gets me irate, he cheats and they let him continue to work while the honest trainers/drivers have to abide by the rules .how many chances can people be given before they get a life ban ? and let the honest participants make a decent living. dont muck around with theses cheats get them out of the game for good all they have done for decades is give the game a bad name.there are enough clean skins that will not only make HRNSW cleaner but better

nat
    I work in a world of precedents and once one is made its done and dusted, what will happen in the future when someone in the same case walks into HRNSW with his barrister and say "I'll have to find a new job if I am banned can I muck me mates stables out,but they let this other fella still work in the industry" With all that is happening in NSW one wonders if they are serious at all about these scandals.

Junior Member Foal The Money Tree will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I wonder if Marshall Dobson will be hosting Miracle Mile night for the NSW Harness Racing Club this year????????

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    probably get promoted like jnr

Member Yearling JCT2011 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Speaking of Promotions...

I See K Turner the trainer of CONFORMING tonight at Menangle.... Will we see all Lucky Lodge's runner's transfered to Ms Turner?

I think so.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    In case you might have missed the report on the current harness racing investigations on the ABC 7-30 Report , here is the link http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-2...rutiny/2852526

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by JCT2011 View Post
    Speaking of Promotions...

I See K Turner the trainer of CONFORMING tonight at Menangle.... Will we see all Lucky Lodge's runner's transfered to Ms Turner?

I think so.

+ Reply to Thread