Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: User Names ??

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith

User Names ??

Hello Hello,

Just curious as to where some of these usernames come from. Love of Courage for me because without him I never would have started breeding foals, as all mares I purchase are bred to him in the 1st season.

I guess some of you would prefer not to comment, I am just curious.

I have learnt that Mango is a "Typo" and should really be "MANO"

I googled Mano and Wikipedia came up with the following :

Mano was born in a Muslim family and his original name is Nagoor Babu; he was rechristened Mano by Ilayaraja. He learnt Carnatic music from the leading vocalist Nedanuri Krishnamurthy.

Regards,

LOC
    Last edited by Love Of Courage; 08-25-2011 at 06:50 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    one of the early horses that I raced and who was a lovely horse was Mighty Moment. I started using it as a moniker, and it just stuck!

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Just like most of my posts, very little thought went into it.

Flashing Red
    The best horse I have ever worked with

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    One of my mate's called me Mango for some unknown reason and it has just stuck with me.

aussiebreno
    Pretty lame one myself. I thought that the forum was going to be dominated by Americans and NZ but alas it isnt.

triplev123
    Mine came to me many years ago now.
    It was late one Saturday night prior to the Sydney Sales and I played 4 in the bed with 3 Bikini Models after getting plastered with Mightymo, BPH & Eliteblood at The Royal at Randwick.
    Eliteblood & Mightymo had long since passed out on the lounge...Mightymo was snoring as I recall, but BPH was wide awake and he offered me $100 to allow him to stand behind the curtain in the bedroom, duly fulfilling the role of Designated Observer. That's how he earned the nickname 'Harry Lime'.
    Last edited by triplev123; 08-25-2011 at 11:57 PM. Reason: spelling error

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    One of my mate's called me Mango for some unknown reason and it has just stuck with me.

I was poking fun at Mango with "MANO" I received an email from this gentleman which was missing the "G" in Mango hence mano.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Mine came to me many years ago now.
    It was late one Saturday night prior to the Sydney Sales and I played 4 in the bed with 3 Bikini Models after getting plastered with Mightymo, BPH & Eliteblood at The Royal at Randwick.
    Eliteblood & Mightymo had long since passed out on the lounge...Mightymo was snoring as I recall, but BPH was wide awake and he offered me $100 to allow him to stand behind the curtain in the bedroom, duly fulfilling the role of Designated Observer. That's how he earned the nickname 'Harry Lime'.
    You are a sick puppy TripleV

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Of Courage View Post
    I was poking fun at Mango with "MANO" I received an email from this gentleman which was missing the "G" in Mango hence mano.
    Yeah i had to laugh myself about that sue, early start and was trying to rush to work lmao.

+ Reply to Thread