Roll With Joe

Thread: Integrity Matters ( HRV newsletter )

Threaded View

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Integrity Matters ( HRV newsletter )

I was emailed a copy of this newsletter this month - something I had not caught up with in the past so I thought I should go back and look at the first 2 issues (it is released bimonthly).

You can subscribe and have it emailed to you and I think you are supposed to be able to access it via the News tab at thetrots.com but at present that only seems to provide the first edition (Jan/Feb)

The first edition is interesting for the choice of interviewee for the 'Why Integrity Matters To Me' being Craig Demmler who was still under suspension at the time. (The 2nd edition also had the recently disqualified Chris Angove)

His answer to What lessons have you learnt? didn't sound contrite (but maybe he does not believe he was guilty)
    "l have learnt that it is impossibly hard to defend yourself at a reasonable cost and also I have learnt who my true friends are in the industry."

But his Advice did include
    "always read labels thoroughly and it pays to be extra vigilant of all products given to your horse."

This is a link to the first Integrity Matters

https://us7.campaign-archive.com/?u=...&id=0987f038dd
    Last edited by Messenger; 05-27-2018 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Link
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI