Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello LNP, Goodbye Racing QLD

triplev123

Hello LNP, Goodbye Racing QLD

May as well set about cleaning out your desk now Bob.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-2...t-poll/2858266

Flashing Red
    Good thing it looks like Deagon will be started and substantially completed before the next election...

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    thats ok flash, theres a few openings for trainers and drivers in nsw these days

Flashing Red

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    Good thing it looks like Deagon will be started and substantially completed before the next election...

[VVV] With who's money? Don't believe the press releases Flashing. That's just smoke & mirrors being employed to create the illusion of progress. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRW7pITY5Cg
    Last edited by triplev123; 08-28-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Flashing Red
    I don't inform myself from anything written in newspapers or the general harness racing rumour mill.

Anyways, I am done with this. I thought maybe people would be interested in new developments from my inquiries made to people making or involved in these decisions, that are not tied to the Labour Party and the pending court case makes no difference to their jobs, ie they are "Switzerlands" and are treated that way by both sides of the fence. There have been positive developments for Deagon over the past few months, I've bite my tongue because it comes onto deaf ears on this forum. The first positive comment I make in months regarding racing in Queensland, I get "nipped in the bud" so to speak again. Like I said, I am done with this topic and everyone trying to tell me how misinformed I am. I was on the money about the strategic plan and I am hoping for the industry's sake I am on the money again. But don't worry, no-one will hear a peep out of me from this topic again. There's no point because whatever I say/post, I'm only told that it is wrong anyway :-/ Why bother? Whatever is going to happen will happen and everyone else can wait to see what it is.

triplev123
    You're getting cranky in your old age.

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    i'd like to hear the other side of the story flash

maybe you can make a thread and admin lock it for replies??

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    I hope your right Flashing QLD Harness Racing need's a boost
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Member Filly latemail_cam will become famous soon enough latemail_cam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO

Cool

If the Deagon track goes ahead QLD will be back hot as ever given the amount of attention Menangle gets.

Everyone loves fast times and every horse getting a chance bring it on I say especially given next year your average owner will not have a chance of racing at Menangle.

+ Reply to Thread