Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria begins Trots Vision

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Hopefully never again will we have so many changes of camera angle - making it hard to follow what was happening. Keep it simple - whatever gives us the best view of what is happening
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Tonight I played around with the Chromecast (not really knowing what I was doing) and found that I could 'cast' Vision from my computer to the TV with my Google TV turned on (my source of Netflix) because my TV is not a smart TV. I was only able to cast from my computer (not my phone or tablet) because having Vision up on my computer at the end of the address you have those 3dots to click on which let you control google chrome and one of the options is Cast. Anyway it looked very good on the big screen
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Wouldn't it be good if they could get it put on the subscription services (Netflix, Binge,Stan), that would make life easy. If you just want to see the race it is a bit of a pain to switch from normal tv to Trots Vision.
    Don't die wondering !

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by gutwagon View Post
    Wouldn't it be good if they could get it put on the subscription services (Netflix, Binge,Stan), that would make life easy. If you just want to see the race it is a bit of a pain to switch from normal tv to Trots Vision.
    http://www.harnessracingforum.com/sh...tball-has-done

Over 5 years ago I sent that email to HRNSW! Post 2 in the thread.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    http://www.harnessracingforum.com/sh...tball-has-done

Over 5 years ago I sent that email to HRNSW! Post 2 in the thread.
    Great foresight Breno - if you had followed your instincts and bought Netflix shares at the time you would have made over 400% on whatever you invested
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Great foresight Breno - if you had followed your instincts and bought Netflix shares at the time you would have made over 400% on whatever you invested
    Makes me sick!! No I didnt

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Failed similarly a couple of years ago. I put in an order for Afterpay shares at a fixed price before going out for the day, they never came down to my price (only 2c difference) so there was no purchase and when they jumped the next day I decided I would wait for them to come down - they didn't . I calculated the other day that not simply putting in my order for market price (a measly 2c more) cost me $600,000 on today's APT price
    (mind you, thank to Covid, they dropped to $8 and are now $114 - and I still missed the boat)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Failed similarly a couple of years ago. I put in an order for Afterpay shares at a fixed price before going out for the day, they never came down to my price (only 2c difference) so there was no purchase and when they jumped the next day I decided I would wait for them to come down - they didn't . I calculated the other day that not simply putting in my order for market price (a measly 2c more) cost me $600,000 on today's APT price
    (mind you, thank to Covid, they dropped to $8 and are now $114 - and I still missed the boat)

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    No Trots Vision of Horsham today?????
    Everybody is there and you can watch it on Sky/TAB
    And yet the Trots Vision webpage has a 1700+ min countdown until R1 at Melton
    STRANGE!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Fixed for R2 but no explanation or apology for what happened for R1
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread