Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria begins Trots Vision

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley

Victoria begins Trots Vision

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is biggish news Kyle but you know what a spoilt brat I am - I want full HD on my large screen TV (like Thoroughbred Central - with the interviews etc too)

ps I have followed your link and there is 6 min until I see R4 from Geelong - I am expecting it to be like watching when logged onto Sky through your TAB account

One plus - I won't need foxtel Sky2 sub for when they shaft us
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Well that was pretty dam good. It looked pretty good too on full screen on my desktop (60cm diagonal screen). No quick cut off for a bloody dogs race - plenty of time for Dan to give all the details and footage of the horses returning

It would be good to have it available in full HD (1080) for those who are happy to wear the bigger download (I know Mediatec can do full HD as I have seen it broadcast on track on the replay TV)
    I can understand why the screen then reverts to a countdown to the next race (as many people do not want to use up all their data) but vision of the horses pre race in the parade ring would be great and one day soon this may be our own trots channel with interviews and the works.

Now I hope to see ads promoting the exclusive trots vision so that trots fanatics know they do not have to wear the barrage called Sky1
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The release

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/art...tch-the-trots/

including

"Media will announce new exciting programming initiatives to be viewed between live race coverage."

“Phase two of the project will see Trots Vision able to deliver other content via the streaming service, including a range of editorial programs, allowing us to tell the great harness stories around our people, ownership, breeding, HRV HERO, racing, wagering and of course our champion horses.”

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/art...tch-the-trots/
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Excellent !

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Saw one race of the coverage tonight and looked great. It will be good to tune into when out and about and you want to catch a race.

There will be an expanded coverage in future pre and post races and meetings I am sure, this is the way of the future!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Is this just for VIC? It'd be great to have one system for all of Australia - there's too much fragmentation

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Looks like a good idea with a lot of potential .
    Don't die wondering !

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    This is a great step forward I reckon and well done to HRV. Getting the rights the rights to the vision a huge win.

VIC now has its own spot to showcase the sport without having to worry about dogs and gallops. Told that breaks between races will be used in time and even breaks between meetings. Interviews, stories and live vision all in one place and all 100% VIC trots. Watched on phone and PC for a bit last night and looked OK. Have to order one of them 'smart' TV's!!

Sky's the limit!! Rather than SKY being limiting..

Great work HRV!!

Member Gelding David Martin will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Martin
    Hi everyone,

Really pleased that you're all enjoying Trots Vision (TV). It was particularly pleasing to see the last races at Mildura that overlapped with the first races at Melton last night. At one stage the TV transitioned from the end of a Rob Auber trackside interview straight to Craig Rail introducing horses on the track behind the mobile for the next at Mildura. We wanted to get this initial Stage 1 of TV up and going and the guys have done a great job in a very short period of time. It will take more time and work to develop Stage 2 which we aim to build in some content between races that Trots lovers will really appreciate. I'm personally enjoying the post race discussion from the race callers after horses have crossed the finish line. It means we are talking about the Trots participants and horses to anyone with an internet connection, in a way that we haven't been able to for years. We'd be happy to hear your suggestions for Stage 2.

Cheers, David

+ Reply to Thread