Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
It is great to see some pre-race vision of the horses (The more the better instead of the countdown clock).
Poster Boy looked beautiful pre-race - is that how he got his name Anne?
There is a story behind the name. A friend entered Chevy's ( Poster Boys ) foal photos in the Vic Breeders competition but they were ineligible because the format was not compatible . The winning photo graces the front cover of the Stallion Guide and if Chevy was voted the winner his photo could not be used.
We walked into the Legends Cafe at Melton one night and Harness Breeders Victoria had set up a promotion and Chevy's photos were used on the advertising billboards. The friend remarked that he was a ' Poster Boy ' and the name was registered.
He is a quality individual with presence and character and I am glad that you picked that up on Trots Vision. He is a good looker. Trots vision is a great initiative of HRV , it promotes the personal side of the sport and not just the betting. I am in it because of my love of the horse and seeing more of the horses , trainers ,drivers etc may encourage participation and re- kindle interest . It's early days yet but Trots Vision could be expanded in time.