Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Victoria begins Trots Vision

Senior Member 4YO Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Do we REALLY need the interim dividends of the previous race on the screen whilst they are warming up or promotional material is being played? No idea what it looks like on a big screen but it takes up around 20% of the screen when viewing on a mobile phone.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Is there any chance of TrotsVision ever becoming a 12hrs a day 'station'
    I have been doing a bit of indoor painting and for a distraction I have had the Racing TV channels on
    The gallops follower has got it made - there are TWO 24hr stations of nothing but gallops with program after program (I is Pay only, I know)
    It is pretty hot competition
    The Thin Green Line - Supporting the Rangers who protect the world's endangered animals against poachers

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It would not take much to make TrotsVision something worth promoting to the general public (some advertising to let them know it exists)
    I much prefer it to the hodge-podge that is Sky
    It needs a screen message stating when telecast will begin and once it does we cannot have a dead screen between races - so if there are no interviews etc we should keep replaying the previous race (with a countdown clock stating when the next begins) until the horses are out doing their prelims
    The Thin Green Line - Supporting the Rangers who protect the world's endangered animals against poachers

+ Reply to Thread