Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria begins Trots Vision

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I was surprised to see it was only Cody and Nikita with Lachie for APG finals night
    They did an excellent job and there was no reason why I should have been surprised I guess
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/art...-trots-vision/

This should be good although I like the pace of just Rob and Dan and the fact that the program allowed Rob to do some fantastic interviews last Friday
    I am a fan of Milesy so we will see how it goes
    Oops it is a day meet so I will miss it - someone let me know how it works
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    They're supposedly going all out on TrotsVision tonight but I can't say I am sold so far

They have added Ben Krahe for market moves and tips but it has cut into Dan Mielicki's time (why pay someone else)
    And JB feels the need to engage in too much matey banter with guests like Ben
    It is not funny how we get so many sports presenters nowadays (footy players are classic egs) who think they are comedians, we old zealots might blame it on Jack Dyer and Lou Richards having everybody think they can be funny
    If you want a comedian you hire a Mick Molloy ...

We have to get JB to share the mic better as he does not want to be like the footy commentators that you get so sick of that you watch without sound
    Rob Auber can sometimes be a bit wordy with his questions but overall is a total contrast to JB

Sofia Arvidsson did a good job on having the first movie quote thrust upon her
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Greg Sugars did a very good job (despite wanting to laugh) at his movie quote but you cannot help but think "what the hell are we doing" Probably not helped by the fact that neither JB or Nikita mentioned the sponsor or the quiz and what contestants need to do
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The later crosses to Ben were interesting as he was given time to explain how pros punt
    Maybe we should keep Ben and give Dan the job of looking at each runner instead of, or with, Jason and Nikita - Dan is otherwise being somewhat wasted
    It may just be me that thinks JB could share it around a bit (my mother would never watch Bert Newton lol)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I wonder whether TrotsVision will be covering both Kilmore and Mildura on Friday night
    It will be a real smorgasbord if they are - 22 races in a bit over 5hrs
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Trots enthusiasts have got it SO GOOD with TrotsVision
    Take Bendigo tonight, nothing but the one meeting covered in intricate detail
    The gallops don't even get it this good - the closest would be when Ch7 cover a feature meet but they have ads
    If people want to immerse themselves in a sport it doesn't get much better than this
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Bendigo tonight
    The lead up to R1 - it is interesting to hear JB saying we won't have time to go through all the runners as we have to create a dynamic broadcast.
    They seem to manage it at the gallops

ps Then they spent heaps of time going through all the runners anyway so it meant nothing other than to hint at their intentions
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    This certainly must have been a throw away line by JB as in the lead up to the Gp3 trot they spent forever talking about the 150/1 pops
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    They really need to get Jason Bonnington some media training, he is forever inappropriately commenting on people's clothing and appearances
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread