Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria begins Trots Vision

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Semis night and Jason Bonnington's mic is not working, compared to Nikkita, Rob and everyone else - he is all echo
    Most annoying that we struggle to get audio spot on
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Much improved after R4 but I suspect a contributing factor is that with JB seated in the middle but with his mic on his right lapel, his audio deteriorates when he turns to the left to talk to Rob
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Trouble with the audio again on our big night, I thought I heard Dan say pre R1 that he was getting a bit annoyed with it (I hear but also read lips so without any video of Dan, I may have misheard) - and then the interview with R1 winning driver Greg Sugars continued as if we could hear him (don't the studio panel know we can't - it should have been aborted)

They must get a new Audio person and have someone responsible for testing that everything is working pre R1
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Another interview audio failure - please stop embarrassing yourselves and do a test before crossing
    and maybe it is just Jason Bonnington's voice but his audio is very ordinary compared to the Nikita and Rob (I still think it is middle positon/mic problem)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Yep, Dan is definitely pissed off with the audio problems at his end
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Oh no they have gone to the winning driver again after R4 and once again NO AUDIO
    Stop continuing with the interview as if we can hear the driver, I don't care if you are recording it and we will be able to catch a replay somewhere - we are your audience and it is plain offensive that you treat us with so little respect
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Out watering for post R5 but have just heard R6 driver interview WITH audio!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Jason Bonnington seems to have been given the MC role on the panel at Bendigo tonight - a mistake as he talks too much and dominates
    I was looking forward to tonight but I won't be able to take 4˝hrs of him
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    He is truly inappropriate as the MC as his winning driver interview proved ('smart arse' even in humour cannot be said), he needs a strong panel leader or producer to keep him under control (smaller doses)
    Maybe HRV/TrotsVision is seeing him as the Robbo type (AFL 360) but Robbo is not constantly full on and has Gerard to keep him under control
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Nikkita, Steve and Kirsten were excellent listening last night. Nikkita makes an excellent numero uno as she shares it around so very very well
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread