Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Victoria begins Trots Vision

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Well done David, I was wondering whether starting the broadcast from when the horses first come on the track for their warm up would be relatively inexpensive to produce and yet of great interest to trots fans
    The Thin Green Line - Supporting the Rangers who protect the world's endangered animals against poachers

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I just had it on at the same time as Fox Sky1 for Hamilton R1 and noticed that Trots Vision was about 10 secs behind
    The Thin Green Line - Supporting the Rangers who protect the world's endangered animals against poachers

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Although it is not full HD you can choose the Setting 720 which is a better pic than you can get on Sky

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I have found another great feature of these early days of Trots Vision. You can have Trots Vision playing and be doing something else and when they cross the sound comes on and you know a race is about to be run. It is especially appealing to those of us who hate the barrage called Sky1

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    As much as I like to have the Setting at 720p for the best possible pic, I find that sometimes on this setting the pic freezes or buffers too much. Anybody else find this?

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Worse than freezing this time! Sky1 I love you again
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread