Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria begins Trots Vision

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    All this technical talk is over my head. I'd just be happy to be able to watch the replays on my phone without them freezing every few seconds at sometime other then between midnight and 2am. Of course the problem could be at my end.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Trots Vision has been fine this week including so far tonight
    If anybody 'tweeked' anything - thank you
    I have done nothing different at my end but have been able to enjoy the highest setting 720p on full screen (computer) w/o any freezing
    I have also noticed I can change the setting (resolution) or screen size without it freezing like it was last week
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The dual video stream to do the for some extra commentary and barrier draws was not as reliable and Cody seemed to be the only one with a decent mic. Having commentary on the barrier draw instead of hearing Jason Bonnington's voice even though he was the MC and the on camera pic - was offputting but maybe I just found it that way because I am used to reading lips
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Enjoying Trots Vision for the Trotters Vicbred finals tonight BUT WHY DO THEY KEEP ON CHOPPING OFF THE WINNING OWNERS INTERVIEWS just to go to the countdown to the next race screen
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Haven't had any joy getting Trotsvision to work but I'm enjoying the live blog.

Told a lie, got to watch the last on Trotsvision, very nice.
    Last edited by Dot; 07-07-2018 at 01:14 AM.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Has anybody else noticed that in post race interviews, nobody can ask longer questions (takes longer) than Rob Auber

ps But he is a wealth of knowledge and does a good job
    Last edited by Messenger; 07-07-2018 at 11:59 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is great to see some pre-race vision of the horses (The more the better instead of the countdown clock).
    Poster Boy looked beautiful pre-race - is that how he got his name Anne?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    The vision is automatically set to begin two minutes before an event and finish 10 minutes after an event at this stage. Up to those trackside to get the formalities done and dusted in that timeframe after a race I guess

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    And last minute punters need to be careful as the races are on about a 10 second delay
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Clearly some small things to iron out. Robs commentary is broadcast on course as well, and till now time constraints haven't been an issue. In time as on course commentators, and those they are interviewing become more familar with the time limit ( if it remains) they may all become more slick in their delivery. Switching to the blog Kev allows you to read the owners comments if they've been cut off.

+ Reply to Thread