Senior Member 2YO Bonnie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Anne Anderson
    Occupation
    Horse Breeder /Owner
    Horses
    Ladies In Red, Hurricane Harley, Honolua
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    It is great to see some pre-race vision of the horses (The more the better instead of the countdown clock).
    Poster Boy looked beautiful pre-race - is that how he got his name Anne?
    There is a story behind the name. A friend entered Chevy's ( Poster Boys ) foal photos in the Vic Breeders competition but they were ineligible because the format was not compatible . The winning photo graces the front cover of the Stallion Guide and if Chevy was voted the winner his photo could not be used.
    We walked into the Legends Cafe at Melton one night and Harness Breeders Victoria had set up a promotion and Chevy's photos were used on the advertising billboards. The friend remarked that he was a ' Poster Boy ' and the name was registered.
    He is a quality individual with presence and character and I am glad that you picked that up on Trots Vision. He is a good looker. Trots vision is a great initiative of HRV , it promotes the personal side of the sport and not just the betting. I am in it because of my love of the horse and seeing more of the horses , trainers ,drivers etc may encourage participation and re- kindle interest . It's early days yet but Trots Vision could be expanded in time.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    It would be good if "Trots Vision" could be added to the TAB app for mobile phones. I know I am usually placing a bet just before the race jumps and just watch it on Sky via the app, after a few seconds of a quarter screen of the score up I always wish I had watched via Trots Vision.
    Don't die wondering !

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Trots Vision is great but lets not neglect the replays on the results
    5hrs after the first at Mildura and I am still waiting for the replay to go up
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Somebody must be asleep at the wheel as I can watch the replay of R2 at Bendigo which was run an hour ago while I cannot watch R1 at Mildura which was run 7hrs ago
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=38043

Why couldn't this just fill the gaps between races on Trots Vision?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    That's a good idea Kev. Wonder how readable it would be on screen.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Brilliant work by Rob Auber interviewing the Alford family after Sleepee's win in the 2yo Trotting Fillies
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    How fantastic it is to have Trots Vision on nights like this - where we can enjoy lead in commentary and post race interviews and no worries about being shafted (Sky channel)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    The service is being expanded to five minutes before and (I think) 15 minutes after each race

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Watching Swan Hill Cup night and although the video starts 5 mins before the race the audio does not start until they are scoring up - even for the cup. As much as I enjoy the video - no audio seems a bit of a waste
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread