Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Harness Analysts

Junior Member Foal thebigguy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    James Forde

Best Harness Analysts

Hi all,

First time poster and enjoying the forum so far.

Was wondering who are the best harness racing analysts out there? Seems to be no analysts publicly providing rated prices/markets on races, unlike the abundance of them being supplied on the thoroughbreds.

Anyone know of any or have a high opinion of any analysts?

Cheers

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Welcome James. I don't know if there are any good analysts out there like we had in the old day eg Bill Hutchinson. Breno will know - he would make a good analyst himself
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt Beltane will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Jones
    There is what looks like a fair bit of analysis on the Punters Corner Page below:

http://www.harness.org.au/punting/punters-corner/

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    As well as finding it that way - you will see the Tabs at the top of the fields.
    For instance for tonight at Melton

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...&fromstate=vic

You will see the tabs as shown in the pic below.

I often read the 'Form Analysis' and you get to know which writers you think the best

You probably know all this and are looking for something else. Where is Breno when you need him
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Ben Krahe has just wound up his paid ratings service which I believe was pretty popular, not sure of any others out there

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Breno and Ash(MiA) are both excellent

Junior Member Foal thebigguy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    James Forde
    Thanks for all these suggestions. Yes I do remember Ben Krahe....his analysis is something like I would prefer, rated prices to bet from myself. Not particularly interest in receiving 'tips'.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    As well as finding it that way - you will see the Tabs at the top of the fields.
    For instance for tonight at Melton

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...&fromstate=vic

You will see the tabs as shown in the pic below.

I often read the 'Form Analysis' and you get to know which writers you think the best

You probably know all this and are looking for something else. Where is Breno when you need him
    Not many know this but I am actually a big fan of the royal monarch and as such am making sure to celebrate the Queens birthday in style. I am sure Prince Harry circa 2006 would approve.

I don't take much notice of any form analysts these days so unable to comment on their consistency but on the odd occasion I have taken notice Blake Redden has done well. From an occasional glance at Twitter Ben Krahe looks to know his stuff.

I could probably name a few form analysts to stay away from!
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread