+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The scum bags of our sport

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro
    It will just be good to put some faces to the setup races. How many of us will be able to sit back and remember geeez that races was strange. I will get great satisfaction out of a race when i see that my horse ran 2nd to a drugged up donkey and it took a drugged up donkey to beat him.

triplev123
    Fellas, given recent revelations I'm just as angry as anyone and right now I'd wager a fair bit more than most because it goes completely against my nature to sit cold & say very little or nothing about what we all know and suspect in relation to the people involved in this sordid affair, but at present...with the NSW Organised Crime Squad involved... that is exactly what we all have to do.
    Not that I'm about to defend any one of them either...but it's worth remembering that there may well be TC02 +'s etc. on that list that are in fact in no way connected to the wider investigation, them having simply occurred at the very worst of possible times for those to have scored one.
    I've great confidence that justice will run its course and that the bastards who should pay for their deeds will ultimately do so in one form or another. Of course, should the unthinkable occur and that does not come to pass then given the level of restraint that we've all been asked/expected to show up to that point... I'll be amongst the first to organise a Pitchfork sharpening.

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopster View Post
    Haa... Im not defending anyone. It not unusual for gutless scum like you to bag people in this type of forum and not identify yourself. But thats not uncommon from low life gutter trash.
    so you can call people gutter trash under your alias and thats fine is it ?

aussiebreno
    Heard a name today. Really, really disapointed. This is shit.

triplev123
    Sure is mate, sure is. Every time I think about it I feel ill.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    It is getting to the stage where you dont know the good guys from baddies and when that happens everyone has a question mark over them.Not good for the industry.The names that have been told to me shocked me initialy as they are the top names in the sport.

Junior Member Weanling Harness29 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steven Sanders
    The reason why no body has been named just yet in the corruption scandal is because authorities have nothing on any of them.
    Yes some trainers or drivers in question may have the discraced stewards numbers in the phone records but there is no crime in ringing them as may be for change of tactics etc.
    Reid Sanders and his panel jumped the gun and have absolutely nothing and will be made too look like idiots, the money that has gone into this will cost sanders and others there jobs when finally it comes out that they got nothing.
    Tell me this, apparently they have pictures of Mitchell Reese handing money too Bentley. And they have already named a couple others as well.. Why are these people still aloud too train and drive horses???? Because it's all hear say and they have proof of nothing.
    Harness racing in nsw are ran by spastics

triplev123
    Between you & I & the gatepost Harness29, however severe that any sanctions they may choose to impose ultimately are...and with all due respect to these fine gentlemen...it's not Mr. Sanders, Mr. Gleeson nor Justice Haylen that those involved in this sordid behaviour should be concerned about right now. In the overall scheme of things the wrath of HRNSW is likely to be amongst the least of their worries.
    The NSW Organised Crime Squad/Strike Force Tairora however, that's another matter entirely.
    They're the 'true believers' of the NSW Police Force. They play for keeps. The meer fact that not very much at all, if anything, has been heard from them thus far is in fact an indication things must be proceeding very well indeed.
    I expect the hearts of many of those involved must skip a beat or two every time there's an unexpected knock at their front door. Ain't life just grand sometimes?

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Between you & I & the gatepost Harness29, however severe that any sanctions they may choose to impose ultimately are...and with all due respect to these fine gentlemen...it's not Mr. Sanders, Mr. Gleeson nor Justice Haylen that those involved in this sordid behaviour should be concerned about right now. In the overall scheme of things the wrath of HRNSW is likely to be amongst the least of their worries.
    The NSW Organised Crime Squad/Strike Force Tairora however, that's another matter entirely.
    They're the 'true believers' of the NSW Police Force. They play for keeps. The meer fact that not very much at all, if anything, has been heard from them thus far is in fact an indication things must be proceeding very well indeed.
    I expect the hearts of many of those involved must skip a beat or two every time there's an unexpected knock at their front door. Ain't life just grand sometimes?
    Hey Big Fella,

Very well put.

Now, as far as monikers go, I would have thought 'Hawkeye' would have been ideal for you. You have that cynical and non conformist tone made famous by Benjamin Franklin Pierce!

Regards

Mark

Junior Member Weanling Harness29 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steven Sanders
    VVV.... I heard a rumor the other day that the NSW police force is in fact dropping the case because after viewing evidence they believe they have nothing too follow up on.. They think HRNSW jumped the gun by going public and taking action and if they involved them earlier they would have nailed them..
    Not sure on truth about it tho

+ Reply to Thread