Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The scum bags of our sport

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Well sorry to rain on your parade but all you have to do when you fill out the CCTV registration form from NSW police is state how long your Image Retention Period is IE how long you keep them before deleting .The police or lincense DONT tell you how long you have to hold the material and no law says it either but its recommended 14 days for any court material that may be needed.then again if i choose to hold it for 7 days thats my decision.

if you doubt me then go to Level 10B, Police Headquarters, 1 Charles Street, Parramatta NSW and ask because thats where you get your CCTV registered before use or you are in deep trouble if you use CCTV and ist not registered with the police.

UMMMMMMMMM how much space would be required to keep lifelong footage of every CCTV

Reply = UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM using a PM32.......700hours is about 1MB

triplev123
    G'day Phil,

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't like to see some good old fashioned slash & burn too, no question, but it's just not going to happen that way.
    Not being aware of the specifics of course but rather just observing the general progress, I think there are a couple of things keep in mind here and I've mentioned this one before. The first is that as far as the NSW Police Investigation is concerned, no news from them is actually good news from them. That means they think things are ticking along nicely. The second is that parallel to the NSW Organised Crime Squad, we have Reid Sanders & Co./HRNSW conducting their own investigations, making their own determinations & as they've stated, passing on whatever they learn to the Police.
    The way that I see it ultimately playing out, those whom for whatever reason/s cannot be convicted by the Strike Force will still come undone by way of the various sanctions that will be imposed by HRNSW under the Rules of Racing. I'm extremely confident that in one way or another, some sooner, some later...but ALL will receive that which is their due. Sit tight.

triplev123
    Incidentally, & especially for Ringman's edification, reliable sources have confirmed this very day that there is in fact NO WAY anything can be totally wiped/removed from any hard drive.
    While it may well have been deleted and so not be immediately accessible via the usual means, when placed in the right hands a forensic examination would reveal & make able to be replayed everything that has ever been recorded/saved.

That means Eliteblood, should he decide to upgrade his PC and sell his current one, would in fact be far better served to burn it lest pictures of him reclining on a banana lounge clad in nothing but a strategically placed Fig Leaf become widely available.
    As for BPH's PC...I shudder to think of what its hard drive would reveal. Old Mate jumping out of the cupboard dressed at Batman. Appearing from behind the curtain whilst dressed as Col. Sanders. Marching up the hallway dressed as a Panza Tank Division Commander. Ducking off for a Matinee at a nearby Hotel dressed as the 'King of Matinee's'...the late Billy Sneddon. On & on it would go. Relentless. Horror image after horror image.
    Last edited by triplev123; 10-13-2011 at 03:45 PM. Reason: bad spelling

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post

Reply = UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM using a PM32.......700hours is about 1MB
    1MB

Banned Weanling PD13 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Alex Taylor
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    1MB
    A one and half hour movie uses about 1MB of storage. Depending on the quality of the CCTV vision you may get a bit more.

+ Reply to Thread