Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NSW Breeders Challenge Finals and Len Smith 1.04 pm Sunday

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    You're right Noel, if you go back to Elle Yeah's 3rd or 4th dam you get most of those so it is an active arm
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Foal Hanrahan will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Maurice Hanrahan
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    We are hearing excuses for Soho Tribeca not getting away but if you were Robert Watson would you have someone on that drives 100's of winners or would you have Michael Stanley?

Have a look at the drive Stanley did on Soho Burning Love (barrier 7) in the Vicbred semi to win against the highly fancied and Chris Alfred driven Nostra Villa (and deny Emma Stewart a training record). I am sure you would conclude Stanley has ability to match it.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I don't really see that he did anything out of the ordinary there Maurice. As expected with barrier 7 he eased and would have been pleasantly surprised to find the second line had not kept up and he had a huge gap to drop into.
    His 1x2 became 1x1 at the 400 when the 1x1 went to the pegs and shortly after he pulled 3w because the death horse was coming back on him.

I admit I was being tough on MS but he was the only one who got the mobile wrong in the Len Smith. I am not saying he is without ability but he is not in the class of the top few
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread