Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: N Khouiss Race 6 Menangle

Member Yearling JCT2011 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown

N Khouiss Race 6 Menangle

If HRNSW re-new this blokes licence after the driving performance on LUSKING today, Race 6. It will be an utter joke. I have seen this bloke do this on 3 or 4 occasions now, and never seems to learn his lesson.
    Another joke of the industry.
    And no I did not have a bet in the race.

triplev123
    That's ordinary but compared to the following, it's a breeze.
    When you get a chance go back to July 30th and watch the shocking steer R. Byrnes gives poor old Smokin Luke, apparently so Stand Your Ground & B. Sarina get home. The Best Supporting Actor Oscar in this race goes to G. Bennett aboard Harrisons Life. Read the Stewards Report as well. Note the Chief on the day. From where I sit, the whole thing was absolutely bloody D-I-S-G-R-A-C-E-F-U-L.
    Last edited by triplev123; 08-29-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Real Name
    Unknown
    triplev,
    I have seen the race at bankstown and agree.

But what I am trying to voice, is the utter disgrace this driver is. He wasnt helping anyone, he wouldnt know how! Just no judgement what so ever, an in my opinion today was the last straw and he should have his licence downgraded.

triplev123
    TRUE. Old mate couldn't drive a well greased stick up his own backside with a Black Rubber Mallet. I wouldn't put him charge of a shopping trolley.

Real Name
    Unknown

He was spotted at a local Bankstown mall recently.

He showed more Gate Speed on Lusking today, unfortunately.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by JCT2011 View Post
    If HRNSW re-new this blokes licence after the driving performance on LUSKING today, Race 6. It will be an utter joke. I have seen this bloke do this on 3 or 4 occasions now, and never seems to learn his lesson.
    Another joke of the industry.
    And no I did not have a bet in the race.
    Appalling drive. Poor old Lusking must have a sore bum tonight. Under the whip three wide on the first turn and then under the whip again in the backstraight and all the way to the winning post in last position. Disgusting performance by this so-called professional.

triplev123
    Smashing steer by Deb Munday there btw.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by ozninja View Post
    Appalling drive. Poor old Lusking must have a sore bum tonight. Under the whip three wide on the first turn and then under the whip again in the backstraight and all the way to the winning post in last position. Disgusting performance by this so-called professional.
    $110 the win was probably a fair heads up but awful steer that.

Real Name
    Unknown
    They dont call him Nadim 'Go Forward' Khouiss for nothing.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    This is where Khouiss learned all his horse handling skills.

rocking_horse.jpg

+ Reply to Thread