Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Admin. Where did that thread go???????

triplev123

Hey Admin. Where did that thread go???????

The one about that bloke from out Camden way being warned off by HRNSW?

There hasn't been any http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZ...feature=relmfu on the Forum has there?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Yes, I was looking for it too. Maybe someone got a bit controversial and "named names". Surely just individual posts can be removed and not the whole thread .

The thread looked like it could become a bit heated , AND rightly so, considering all the crap that is currently going on bringing the industry into disrepute.

Maybe taken down for legal reasons , but just a guess. Perhaps those behind all the current controversy ( no names , no pack-drill) have other "skills" too ------> computer hacking

triplev123
    G'day Ozninja,

Probably right. That being said, given what has happened in recent weeks here in NSW I think the various Forum Members should be commended as they have shown admirable restraint despite being under extreme provocation.

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    He did admit to knowing about dead uns

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    The one about that bloke from out Camden way being warned off by HRNSW?

There hasn't been any http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZ...feature=relmfu on the Forum has there?
    Just had a look into it, and it was removed for legal reasons. I wasn't involved so don't know all the details, but from what I understand it was moderated reasonably.

Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    G'day Ozninja,

Probably right. That being said, given what has happened in recent weeks here in NSW I think the various Forum Members should be commended as they have shown admirable restraint despite being under extreme provocation.
    I agree. And try to edit/remove posts or even parts of posts rather than threads where possible.

Basically this will go on from time to time, we'll try to let discussion happen but if it's a choice between getting sued and removing a post or thread we're likely to take the easy route. It sucks, but it's more of a reflection on the industry's problems as a whole then us being gelded
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

+ Reply to Thread