Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adam Fairley has booked these guys for the HRNSW Awards Night

triplev123

Adam Fairley has booked these guys for the HRNSW Awards Night

Last edited by triplev123; 08-30-2011 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Found a better one...it has subtitles

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Adam better known as Dave from Fat Pizza Fairley,
    The HRNSW crew have an ad in the Australian newspaper today, they are wanting someone to join their marketing team.
    It is essential that the applicant has previous experience in the marketing of sponsorship packages.
    My bet is on "Fat Pizza, there fat and there cheesy"sprint lanes all throughout NSW and "BacSacNCrac, waxing Kings Cross" the mobile starters new sponsor.

Ok guys say this out loud with me-

THEY ARE ALL LINING UP BEHIND THE BacSacNCrac MOBILE HERE TONIGHT IN RACE NUMBER 5................................AND THEIR AWAY, LEAVING FIRST FROM THE BacSacNCrac MOBILE ..........
    .....................HAS ENTERED THE Fat Pizza, there fat and there cheesy" SPRINT LANE...............HE WAS JUST TO GOOD TONIGHT WITH THAT RUN DOWN THE Fat Pizza, there fat and there cheesy" SPRINT LANE.

insert photo here> horse passing winning post, sponsored by PLEASURE CITY, where our customers always come first.

triplev123
    Geeze justdoit...I don't mind esoteric but mate, you've left me floundering there.

+ Reply to Thread