Thread: New Forum Comp: Win $1000!

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    At the moment only 2 members qualify (Mango and Nat) so those are better than the odds you get at the track
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Flashing Red
    I am getting there slowly but surely! Trying to make all posts quality! lmao. Actually, the whole forum has seemed to pick up since yesterday, which makes it a little easier

Member Filly peacheymagic will become famous soon enough peacheymagic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Same here Flashing Red need more people on here, hard to make conversation with yourself!

Super Moderator Colt Neil will become famous soon enough Neil's Avatar
    Real Name
    Neil Bennett
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Justdoit spent the night talking to him/herself and is almost at the 100 :-)

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I literally laughed out loud when I read that! And yes Peachy, it is better the more people that post so it doesn't look like one is dominating the conversation. lol.

Real Name
    Neil Bennett
    Occupation
    Engineer
    I'm going to have to watch more Australian harness racing so I can join more conversations but the Motor Inn they book me in to here in Hamilton doesn't have Trackside - how bad is that?

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)

The tomatoes sorted themselves:/ Originally Posted by Neil

Justdoit spent the night talking to him/herself and is almost at the 100 :-)I literally laughed out loud when I read that! And yes Peachy, it is better the more people that post
    so it doesn't look like one is dominating the conversation. lol.

I feel picked on by the Neil and Flashy and so if I happen to be the winner of the $1000. please donate it to the hospital of your choice. Thank you and good bye.
    Last edited by justdoit; 01-12-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Real Name
    Neil Bennett
    Occupation
    Engineer
    don't be silly Justdoit - you can't be that sensitive on a public forum - I'm sorry but it was a poor attempt at humour - I saw the 4 posts in a row - at least unlike other forums where people have mutliple usernames to argue with themselves

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by justdoit View Post

The tomatoes sorted themselves:/ Originally Posted by Neil

Justdoit spent the night talking to him/herself and is almost at the 100 :-)I literally laughed out loud when I read that! And yes Peachy, it is better the more people that post
    so it doesn't look like one is dominating the conversation. lol.

I feel picked on by the Neil and Flashy and so if I happen to be the winner of the $1000. please donate it to the hospital of your choice. Thank you and good bye.
    That's silly! Can't you take a joke? It could have very well been about me with how much I've been posting over the past few days!! lol!

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    That's exactley what I did tonight, was more difficult than I thought. I will be away from the computer most of the day tomorrow (Sat 15th) cleaning up from the floods and I wasn't sure if posts on the 15th were included or not. Not looking forward to the hard slog tomorrow but ohwell has to be done I guess. really glad for the last 2 days being sunny, has dried a lot of the mud up.

Sorry for swamping forum goers. I did try and put some thought into all the posts so I hope they contribute to the forum

+ Reply to Thread