Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Police raid stables in NZ

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill

Member Yearling Diablo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Miller
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    One of our posters put this on twitter last night
    Doesn't seem to be any difference between a rigged race and a rigged video game

aussiebreno
    Mick Guerin tweets multiple tweets daily and was breaking this story heavily on the day. Just the one retweet past two days about Hong Kong thoroughbreds. Whats the go there? Has he been gagged?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    He is more or less a member of their industry and it could have been suggested that it is not good for them if he keeps it front and centre. I have no doubt that David Martin would prefer our forum not to post about today's Wodonga court ruling - somewhat understandable I guess
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    I prefer to see cheats being caught and prosecuted. Shows that the integrity system is working. Anyone that thinks that the gallops don't have 10 times the amount of cheats compared to Harness racing is kidding themselves ! I'd prefer to see them caught rather than ignored to protect the sports image as others are doing.
    Don't die wondering !

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Rick, I suspect the gallops are the same / as bad but with our form I don't think we can claim they are 10 times worse.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It would seem all but 3 have had their names suppressed as they are making applications to the High Court for suppression
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread