Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainers and Drivers

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Tim Butt is moving to Queensland?!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It has been good seeing a bit more of Glen Craven in the sulky at metro meets of late - he is too good to not be
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    No doubt PP will go to town on Alex Ashwood tonight after Malinjang broke his maiden in winning 2nd up for the stable at Bendigo tonight
    His focus will the MR of 1.54.8
    It has to be said however that it is comparable to the 1.59.1 he ran for them first up for them at Swan Hill as you have to allow a couple of seconds for the longer distance and a couple of seconds for Bendigo being the faster track
    The horse has no doubt improved a couple of seconds on his Riverina form as the best I can see there is beaten 22m back in September with the winner going 1.55.6 so Malinjang would have gone 1.57.2

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...22#BNC20012210
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    A personal gripe, being a profoundly deaf coot for more than half my life, I unintentionally (and unbeknown to me even) became a bit of a lip reader
    I can tell you that some of those interviewed on TrotsVision would make fantastic ventriloquists
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    A double to Brent Lilley and Chris Alford at YV today. Nothing special for them I know but I am highlighting it because I love the way that Brent has been loyal to Chris. Unlike some other stables, he has not dumped him for whatever the flavour of the month is
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    There is a teaser of an interview with Chris Alford by Tim O'Connor on the HRV site. At 3 minutes this should have just be the promo for a 30 minute with the champion. Maybe Rob Auber will do a longer one for the VHRC like he has done with others. It had Chris on location and could have been so much more

https://www.thetrots.com.au/tv/shows/interviews/
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - (1 - 1 - 1)

It still doesn't look long enough but that is Mark Pitt's results from his last 12 drives
    Another 3/3 at Mildura tonight to add to his 9/9 in Tassie

Wrong - I missed his Echuca drives in between
    Last edited by Messenger; 04-20-2022 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Mistake
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1

It still doesn't look long enough but that is Mark Pitt's results from his last 12 drives
    Another 3/3 at Mildura tonight to add to his 9/9 in Tassie

It's a remarkable achievement. And beidng between two tracks and states make it even more unique. This will take some beating.

Junior Member Weanling dmac43 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dannie McKinnon
    Amazing effort however Mark did drive at Echuca in between the Launcestion and Mildura meetings, 4 for a 3rd and 3 unplaced.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks Dannie, I checked Warragul but missed Echuca so the run did not continue past 9
    Might be starting another run as to go with yesterdays 3/3 he drove 1/1 today
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread