Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainers and Drivers

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Last night it was interesting to see Greg Sugars drive Moments Like These $81 for the stable and an Alabar Syndicate instead of Sarah Anne $41 for Freddy Taiba whom he had driven for her two previous wins
    Well it was really only interesting because you would have expected him to drive the stable's Nonparreil $3.60 for Alabar last week instead of Sarah Anne $2.60

I know the stable is in Jess Tubb's name but it is both of them - I don't know how I would feel about the Candyman choosing not to drive your stable horse when it is in the market
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    With Nathan Purdon returning to NZ, Amore Vita is now in the Stewart stable
    Despite driving more Gp1's for them than any other, there goes another big drive of Chris Alford's
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    With Nathan Purdon returning to NZ, Amore Vita is now in the Stewart stable
    Despite driving more Gp1's for them than any other, there goes another big drive of Chris Alford's
    Maybe he could dress up as D Moran and pilot either Honolua Bay or Ladiesinred

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Stewart confirmed their brilliant Victoria Cup runner-up Honolua Bay (Somebeachsomewhere) will head to Sydney for the $100,000 Group 1 Len Smith Mile.

He will need a new driver with David Moran committed to the amazing Ladies In Red at Melton in the $100,000 Group 1 Queen of the Pacific.

https://harnesslink.com/new-zealand/...ampion-stable/

He is too loyal to ditch his Melton drives for Menangle
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    I wonder if Pitt goes to Syd. Moran, Jack and others onto the Melton runners Pitt was down for.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Interesting the choice of Manning rather than Jack for Treachery.
    Kerryn has had 8 drives on her for 5 thirds (before Pitt returned)
    Jack has never driven her

Braeview Kelly is not going to trouble them over this distance is she Brendan?

Moran might take Beyond Delight in the 4&5yo and they may put Josh Aiken back on Narutac Prince

I could be wrong about Alford not going to Menangle - I forgot about Max Delight (maybe Josh won't be available at Melton)
    Last edited by Messenger; 10-25-2022 at 08:32 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno

Moran might take Beyond Delight in the 4&5yo and they may put Josh Aiken back on Narutac Prince

I could be wrong about Alford not going to Menangle - I forgot about Max Delight (maybe Josh won't be available at Melton)
    I think $4.60 is pretty short when she is untested burning the candle at both ends. As impressive as last week the breakdown of splits was perfect for a fast time. Not sure she gets that with Tough Tillys gates speed and Ladiesinred ability from the chair. Perhaps her presence in the race helps Ladiesinred though, who doesn't have a good head to head record when Tough Tilly gets an easy lead. Solid no bet race for me.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Kate has jumped off Pull The Other Leg onto Beyond Delight leaving Narutac to David Moran, so the Stewart stable did not need to utilize anybody other than their regular drivers

We just need Menangle to tidy up their listed drivers as several are blatantly incorrect
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    I wonder if Pitt goes to Syd. Moran, Jack and others onto the Melton runners Pitt was down for.
    Pitt drives two juveniles but not Honolua Bay. Noticed he has has never driven Honolua or Ladies in Red.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Amanda on Honolua - she has been brought down here to drive for Anne and Bill in the past so that is no surprise
    Chris Alford has gone up for Max plus another Aiken runner and one for David Moran, Rebecca Bartley takes his Melton drives
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread