Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gp2 Kilmore Cup on Thursday Sept 27, the eve of AFL GF eve holiday

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Do you think my interest needs piquing LOL
    Harness racing gets enough of my time already but I wouldn't mind spending more time around horses
    I wouldn't rule out getting a broodmare one day but I am probably just as likely to buy a paddock for a couple of Clydesdales
    The Thin Green Line - Supporting the Rangers who protect the world's endangered animals against poachers

Senior Member 2YO Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I think having a 'stable' to follow would make it more interesting
    Well I guess I took this literally Kev

Nothing wrong with Clydesdales, some of my best friends have Clydesdales, but must say I prefer something a little closer to the ground and a whole lot faster!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    Well I guess I took this literally Kev
    Fair enough but I was really suggesting the fact that the Aiken stable is your stable may have made the Cup more interesting for you
    The Thin Green Line - Supporting the Rangers who protect the world's endangered animals against poachers

Senior Member 2YO Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Actually Kev I think I watch the features, and always have, with equal interest regardless of which stables are involved. After all I've been watching them for far longer then I've had a horse in someone else's stable. It's the run of the mill races with increasingly small fields that I'm finding increasingly dull to watch.

Senior Member 2YO Showgrounds will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Just watched the replay of the Kilmore Cup.

Still trying not to yawn!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I agree, I am far more motivated to watch feature races - I guess that is to be expected (or else admin may as well make every race the same stakes)
    Sometimes I find them disappointing (mile races are most guilty of this) and sometimes a C0 can turn out to be a cracker of a race (and the origin of future feature race star)

+ Reply to Thread