Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hrnsw

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove

triplev123
    True. That justdoit, and no doubt like many, many others...I'm really struggling with.

triplev123
    [VVV] Fix Bayonets!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Having taken a few moments to reconsider, rather than aiming up at HRNSW for being put in the position of having no other choice but to reduce the prizemoney in order to fund further swabbing, testing & security measures...I realised that I should instead be aiming up at THE SHITBAGS WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS HAPPENING.
    Next time I'm at the races I've resolved to not staying silent & nor for that matter, I believe, should anyone else. The villains of the piece here so very richly deserve a big spray. Let the bastards know what you think of them. They've cost honest participants money during their tenure & they're going to keep on costing the honest participants money despite their illegal avenues having been shut down. MAINTAIN THE RAGE.
    How about , when the investigations are finished , and justice is finally done, do more than just place lengthy ( hopefully lifetime) bans on these scumbags , but why not also impose huge fines as well and put that towards some of the expenses. Hit the scumbags in the hip pocket immediately as well. As it stands now it looks like the honest owners/drivers/trainers are the ones that will come out of all with less money if prizemoney is reduced through no fault of theirs.

Also, in case you might have missed triple's earlier thread giving the phone numbers for the HRNSW and police investigation go here http://www.harnessracingforum.com/sh...ation-hotlines

If you have ANY information that you feel is relevant ring now. You can remain anonymous if you want.
    Last edited by David Summers; 09-02-2011 at 10:45 AM.

triplev123
    G'day ozninja,

I'm with you there. You know, I was talking to a mate of mine the other day and as it turned out we both thought the same thing...a lot of the real head scratcher drives, race results & Stewards decisions from the past, they all of a sudden are making more sense given recent revelations.
    I sincerely hope once the criminal investigations are completed that HRNSW follows up on them in the Civil Court arena with a whole series of claims for Damages.

Banned Colt thesushitrain is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Unknown
    im doubting the civil action, most of these guys wouldn't have 10 cents left, you can guarantee they've bought horses, carts etc all in cash with any proceeds

even if they won 3 races thats still only 10k, would cost more to get it out of them

simply impose a fine on all suspensions relative to the cost of them being punished, i'm sure this has been done in other jurisdictions (maybe in the US or other sports) ..and if they want to come back they have to pay them

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers

I sincerely hope once the criminal investigations are completed that HRNSW follows up on them in the Civil Court arena with a whole series of claims for Damages.
    "Amen" to that! and rightly so. Take these scumbags to the cleaners.

Real Name
    David Summers
    triple , maintain your rage , just like us all , but use a "little" restraint if you come face to face with any of these bastards. There is already one of their stooges posting utter crap in these forums trying to whip up sympathy for these poor hard-done-by scumbags.

If you can't control yourself , then I quite understand and would not blame you if you "snap". I am absolutely fuming over all this cheating and am having trouble too controlling myself.

triplev123
    G'day ozninja,

I'll most certainly control myself to the point of keeping my hands to myself etc. that goes without saying...however a few good old fashioned, loud and very public verbal lashings cannot be ruled out at this juncture.
    With them having so very negatively impacted upon on one of the few great pleasures that my family, my friends & myself have in this world, Harness Racing, they are in my opinion due at the very least, that... and by all rights, a whole lot more again.

Real Name
    David Summers
    a few good old fashioned, loud and very public verbal lashings cannot be ruled out at this juncture.
    Ok triple , go for it!

+ Reply to Thread