Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Foals 2011

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Yep you are right! I don't own any of them anymore!

Daughter thrown to her Mum for sure i.e. complain about the outgoings, spend the incomings!

Daughter been sitting on feed bucket with me every night, every morning for 6 weeks before "Pancake" arrived. Talking to her while mum eating her tucker. She knew her before she born so guess only natural they 'clicked'. Her Mum very considerate when daughter about. It's the very, very best.

Cheers

Flashing Red
    Awww so cute! Our first mare due is now officially one week late :/

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Our lovely mare Santuzza (which was one of the quickest horses we've ever had,but unfortunately people never saw the best of)just dropped (finally) a big strong American Ideal colt.So pleased that we finally have a colt, we have so many breeders that i thought that colts were just a distant memory......LOL

triplev123
    Excellent news. Congrats mate. Great result.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Max View Post
    Our lovely mare Santuzza (which was one of the quickest horses we've ever had,but unfortunately people never saw the best of)just dropped (finally) a big strong American Ideal colt.So pleased that we finally have a colt, we have so many breeders that i thought that colts were just a distant memory......LOL
    Congrats on the colt and would love to see some photo's if your able to put them on here.

Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Thanks guys,here's a couple of photo's of him (2 days old)Santuzza boy xAmerican Ideal.jpgAmerican Ideal x Santuzza 2011.jpg

triplev123
    She's done you guys proud there mate. Nice one.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith

Hello Big Max

Quote Originally Posted by Big Max View Post
    Is this the mare that had a partial bowel blockage caused by a plastic onion type bag ?

Regards,

Sue

Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Hi Sue

Yes that's her,she has really had everything against her,she was very close to dying when they finally discovered that she had swallowed some orange onion type bag.I distinctly remember watching her and Armida work together about a week and a half before she had that problem and she absolutely left Armida standing in one of there work sessions,she would regularly run sub 28 quarters around Redcliffe and as you know around there that is flying.....really lovely mare!

How are your little darlings going??

triplev123
    Some of them will eat anything mate. I can remember Wayne McClelland telling me a story years & years ago that...I think it was, I'm pretty sure it was Peter Tritton?...got a horse in his stable that just wasn't feeling/looking so crash hot. Eventually they must have given up on treating it and opened it up because somehow they found out it swallowed either a towel or a length of lead rope or something like that. The offending item was removed from its gut (and as I recall it recovered pretty well) but from what they could gather it had been in there for quite some time. Now that I think of it...it might even have been an Aussie or Kiwi horse that ended up over in the US?

+ Reply to Thread