Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Foals 2011

Flashing Red
    I'm glad someone as experienced as yourself can't always tell straight away. I'm never normally there when they foal, I always see them the next day and just ask what sex they are and are told. I was so excited to be there when the little foalie was born. First person at the scene that helped get the last leg out and said it was a colt. I was pretty disappointed, but then the guy that normally helps us with the foaling came over and said he was 99% sure it was a filly (and he hadn't ever been wrong before). I was busting to tell everyone on here but waited to the morning (in the daylight), another person looked and they said it was a bit hard to tell but they thought it was a filly. I've never done this before so stayed out of it lol.Everyone was calling him a her until today! Poor little thing will probably develop a complex lol.

I think we should call it Chance.... as in what is the chance of getting 4 full brothers and what is the chance of thinking the he is a she! hehehe

triplev123
    Experienced? Geeze, thanks for the wrap but erroneously self assured would be a more accurate description. Not always right but never in doubt. Just ask VOR.

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    CONFUSED BRONSKI could be a nice name...LOL

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    crying game?? or crying game bronski??

Flashing Red
    "Thought you were a babe Bronski." lol. Oh the possibilities!! :P

triplev123
    Crying Game Bronski...LOVE that. Hahahahahahahaha. Nice one Harvey.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Bronski Heshe
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

triplev123
    Maybe it's getting a bit obscure but how about Transformer?- a reference to Lou Reed's 2nd solo album & in particular the song 'Walk On The Wild Side', the lyrics of which dealt with, amongst other things, Transvestites.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Serena Williams ???

Flashing Red
    Awww, now I feel bad teasing the little foalie. Poor little darling (he really is very sweet) will grow up with a complex now! His racename will be in line with his brothers (military ranks), regardless

+ Reply to Thread