+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Foals 2011

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    We have a maiden mare due in a months time, she has become as fat as mud. Despite trying our best to stop her gaining more weight(fat) she has become massive.
    She was bred with in weeks of coming off the track and to look at her now you would never imagine that she could run?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    At last my first foal has arrived.

A mach three colt from falcons guest which makes him a full brother to Fiery falcon.

Apparently, a very nice good sized foal too.

I can only dream that they will all be like this!

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Mightmo

Congrat's and if you get some pics later on post them so we can have a look.

triplev123
    Congrats Mightymo. That's a really good result. You must be thrilled.
    Just did the feet of and yarded two mares that are due in the next week or so and they both look like they'll go on or close to time too. One's a pain in the arse, the other's pretty much user friendly but you never know how they'll react when push comes to PUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSH. Haven't foaled down either of them before so it'll be a learning experience for all concerned.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Congrats Mightymo. That's a really good result. You must be thrilled.
    Just did the feet of and yarded two mares that are due in the next week or so and they both look like they'll go on or close to time too. One's a pain in the arse, the other's pretty much user friendly but you never know how they'll react when push comes to PUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSH. Haven't foaled down either of them before so it'll be a learning experience for all concerned.

That's be right. Pain in the arse mare bagging up & waxing up first. Not long now.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Good luck Triple!!

My mare all ready to go but about 24 hours away I reckon. Son's school concert on tomorrow night and me horse in at Melton (R4 N6) and have to go support him as he lead singer in school band. Tipping he wins and I miss it and mare has foal and I miss that too.

Nuffin compared to what justdoit been copping..

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Congrats mightymo!!

Re

Apparently, a very nice good sized foal too.

I can only dream that
    they will all be like this!
    Its a lot of dreams to fit into something so small.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Toohard

Seen the pic's of Mightymo's foal and it is a cracker, when it strengthens up it is going to be a real good size foal.

triplev123
    Pain in the arse mare waxed up & bagged up, walked the fences most of the night, I thought for sure she would flop down and get on with it...but she did sweet FA. Passed out for an hour or so, ducked out for a hose about 2am, other mare had flopped down and stretched out flat out on the ground...I stood quietly and waited...she started making odd noises...I wandered over with a hopeful heart and armed with a torch to investigate...she was gone for all money and snoring like a truckdriver that had been smashing down Red since lunchtime yesterday. No foal anywhere near making a debut.
    Home at 6am empty handed. Batton now passed to Brother for tonight's watch. Fair chance that I'll make a rapid and unexplained exit from work at some point this evening.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    TripleV123, do you use any type of foaling alarm on your mares?

+ Reply to Thread