+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Foals 2011

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Foal No 2 has landed. An Art Major filly from Montana Melody which makes her a 3/4 sister to For A Reason(actually a 7/8ths sister!)

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Paul give her a calcium molasses block should do the trick
    Thanks Greg (and Mr Bartos)

Tried the block thing and seems to have done trick. Now 12 days over and she going to string me along for as long as possible I reckon.

Foal No 2 has landed. An Art Major filly from Montana Melody which makes her a
    3/4 sister to For A Reason(actually a 7/8ths
    sister!)
    Congrats mightymo!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    No worries Paul
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    My 2nd foal for the year is a SBSW filly from Localize. It is the first foal for Localize, a Christian Cullen daughter of Sabilize.
    I haven't had any success loading pics so I hope you can see her below

Attachment 62

Flashing Red
    What a stunner, such a beautiful filly! Congrats

Senior Member 2YO Bonnie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Anne Anderson
    Occupation
    Horse Breeder /Owner
    Horses
    Ladies In Red, Hurricane Harley, Honolua
    Three healthy foals so far. A SBSW colt out of Laugh Out Loud . This was a big foal resulting in a difficult vet assisted birth . I would like to breed another mare to SBSW , does he leave big foals ? A Grinfromeartoear colt from Makin Faces and a stunning American Ideal filly from Left A Dream.

triplev123
    On the deck, absolutely cracking colt by American Ideal (Justin), the 5th & the nicest foal the mare's ever had...sharp, snappy and upbeat type, always moving, great on his feet, balanced...then 8 days later a HUGE colt by Sutter Hanover (Ned). Yardstick wise, Ned's rump is up level with my hip. Very tall, long legs, long body, the biggest foal I've ever seen, the biggest foal all of our Vets have ever seen but not heavy boned/built. Met a mate whilst at another mate's wedding over the weekend & he mentioned another Sutter foal that he'd seen up at Brooklyn Lodge was also a very big boy. Horse must leave a lot of them with real size to them. Two to go foaling wise, both American Ideals.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
    Three healthy foals so far. A SBSW colt out of Laugh Out Loud . This was a big foal resulting in a difficult vet assisted birth . I would like to breed another mare to SBSW , does he leave big foals ? A Grinfromeartoear colt from Makin Faces and a stunning American Ideal filly from Left A Dream.
    [VVV] G'day Anne. Can't say if he leaves big foals but from the yearlings that I've seen on the US Sales websites...many of them seem to be pretty powerfully built through their shoulders and their rear ends. I think that thickness is coming from Beach Towel. Many of them have Roman noses too...the horse is a little that way...but I reckon you can see Mach Three in them too, I think it's their colour? Anyway, if you have a look at both the Lexington & Harrisburg sites there's quite a bit of video of his yearlings available.
    My pick so far is a Brittany Farm bred SBSW colt named Yucatan. He is Hip 100 at Lexington.
    From a very good Western Ideal race mare Platinum Hanover who is in turn from the smart filly Panned Out, a full sister to the wicked fast On The Attack.

triplev123
    My boy made $100,000 to Tony Alagna as agent.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    At last! 1 year and about 6 hours after last service at 2am this morning out she popped. 2 years in the waiting. By Bettors. All good so far but some decent storms heading our way at the moment so its going to have an 'interesting' initiation.

No name yet. Wanted to wait to see if her half brother could win his M0 tonight and then would have to have been called "EMMO". But they called them off (due to the coming storms I think).

My young 3yo daughters name suggestion = PANCAKE (my daughter definitely threw to her Mum!!). Pic attached when about 5 hours old this morning. Full of beans and running Mum round in circles!

We all very excited (me exhausted) and over the moon!

Cheers
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Toohard; 10-07-2011 at 10:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread