Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. X

triplev123
    Millitant and passionate. I'm with you there mate, shoulder to shoulder.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by JCT2011 View Post
    Gleeson gets life for the superfecta rort. Surely, life from the industry is the least we can expect for these grubs?
    14 years isnt life!

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by ozninja View Post
    Amen to that triple , well said. On behalf of all those on these harness forums ( other than the two other stooges in other threads operating to protect the scumbags) , ringman, please go away. Your mobile must be ringing non-stop advising you of your next opportunity to make yet another dishonest buck. You sound like you are very proud of yourself. No you are an absolute d!ckhead aligning yourself with the dishonesty of these scumbags to make another quick buck. It's clear to all what your (obviously paid) agenda is here. Get lost , we don't need any more of your cr@p.
    I had no bigger advantage than Sam did when he was punting and got the mail something was on .are you such a dumb imbicile that you would back the horse in a race thats there to protect the leader walking in front or who wont pull out from the back until the 300 in a slowly run race .ive never been directly involved in pulling a horse up or gearing one up so what have i done wrong? the same families have been rorting for decades and the powers to be in harness racing let them keep rorting, and dont worry this is not confined to NSW only as the future will proove when the stewards in other states do their job correctly vic and sa are working hot also expect more to come.

Like i have said all along any trainer/driver involved should get life because without them organising the rort there is no rort on full stop.

Isnt it lovely to see that all you blokes would alert the stewards if you found out a 8/1 chance was going to lead in a race and the 2/5 fav was going to stay back last and not take off to get the leader home.

yeah of course you would

Member Yearling JCT2011 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    14 years isnt life!
    Sorry Breno, i didnt mean to word it in that way, that came across wrong. What I was meant to say was that this Scandal is the biggest to hit the sport since gleeson, as surely a stronger penalty should be dealt to these latest grubs.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    ringman, if we just ignore your crap will you will just finally just go away, anywhere but here. Still can't figure out why you are pushing the barrow you have been for some time now. Don't bother replying and continue showing us what a total wanker you are. You have already made that VERY obvious.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by JCT2011 View Post
    Sorry Breno, i didnt mean to word it in that way, that came across wrong. What I was meant to say was that this Scandal is the biggest to hit the sport since gleeson, as surely a stronger penalty should be dealt to these latest grubs.
    Yeah no worries. Knew what you meant champ. And you are pretty spot on in comparing it in levels of seriousness to Gleeson. Lets just hope the right penalties are given!

Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by ozninja View Post
    ringman, if we just ignore your crap will you will just finally just go away, anywhere but here. Still can't figure out why you are pushing the barrow you have been for some time now. Don't bother replying and continue showing us what a total wanker you are. You have already made that VERY obvious.
    funny isnt it you all want to bag me but pat Sam on the back when we did the same thing.
    why are you protecting Sam?

I sent a letter to Sam 6 months ago about the way some races were being run or better still rigged and was shrugged off.
    hmmmmmm who is looking the goose now its not me thats for sure

Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    But why are you protecting sam ??? surely even for a dope like you its a simple question

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Hi Ringman,
    Any information you have that may assist the on going investigation into HRNSW should be passed on to the police, if you fail to do so then?
    I do not feel that anyone at HRNSW including S.Nati believe that at this very moment they are not under investigation themselves, he will be
    at the end of this mess judged by the whole industry and if he shines then he will get a job in the thoroughbred industry

VOTE (1) S.NATI

Member Yearling JCT2011 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    But why are you protecting sam ??? surely even for a dope like you its a simple question
    Maybe its because here in NSW we have actually found someone, who cares and loves the sport as we do. Over the years I have been sick and tired of seeing these 'blue collar corporates' come in and try and run the joint.
    The biggest joke I have ever seen in NSW was the appointment of Max Pool. That bloke did not know one inch about racing.

Sam has the knowledge and the passion to make this industry thrive. and thats what we want! and this has been clearly demonstrated with the way he has handled this whole scandal.

+ Reply to Thread