+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. X

triplev123
    Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so.

Banned Gelding Termite will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I wouldn't question for a minute the vigilance nsw authorities are applying to this debacle, however, if this report accurately describes the way information was obtained I would seriousy question the wisdom of a CEO of a business meeting a scoundrel within its ranks and his dad in a pub. This has me gobsmacked. If a photo of this scene landed in the press before comment from hrnsw it would be a catastrophe and very hard for Sam nati to defend. Headline reads "CEO on the piss with corrupt driver and his dad!" in the current climate I believe there is no place for "informal" information gathering- no matter how valuable such information may be.

Banned Gelding Diesel will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Stevens
    Hey Guys, Are these blokes for real?? I have been following this debacle and note the amount of people involved.
    I have recently purchased a share in a horse with a trainer who has a relatively small team for a bit of fun.
    Reading the comments here it appears you may have some idea of who Mr X is.......
    Im concerned this has a great effect on most others outside of the (bad circle) not involved.
    Im absolutely disgusted these people are still allowed to participate..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member Yearling JCT2011 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Gday Diesel,

As religious followers of this great sport, we (as longtime supporters) are utterly disgraced with these actions.. Majority of the industry have known from day 1 who the majority are. But obviously due to this inquiry continuing we would be very silly to mention names.

Unfortunately in the past in this sport, you hear rumour after rumour and also evidence supporting the rumours. But in the past no one has stuck their neck out for the sake of the industry and got to the bottom of it.

One thing is for sure, that despite this being a blite on the sports name, it is a huge PLUS for the future of the game. Obviously where money and gambling is involved there will always be corruption. BUT with Sam on the job and this situation continuing the 'GRUBS' of this sport will be gone for a long long time.

Real Name
    John Stevens
    JCT....
    I have heard this has been happening for a long period of time with quite a number people involved. Its obvious within the Industry these are well known. So my first question is....Why has it taken so long for those to be weeded out??
    So many people have been affected and ripped off......I for one think these people should be stood down until all clear is given.

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    JCT....
    So many people have been affected and ripped off......I for one think these people should be stood down until all clear is given.
    G'day Diesel

It still comes down to having the evidence. Today, moreso than ever before, people in all walks of life challenge authority and the decisions/actions that are taken. One only needs to look at the overwhelming number of appeals by industry participants that have been upheld at the Racing Appeals Tribunal to see how inadequate the evidence and procedures actually were. Given the revelations of stewards' inpropriety it at least goes towards explaining why so many of these matters were being overturned.

In my opinion we have a very passionate man driving the resolve of HRNSW to clean the sport up. I think many are loosing sight of what needs to be done. The Police, Sam and the rest of HRNSW need to be left alone to finish the work they have started, impatience on the part of the industry is not of benefit to anyone

Regards

Mark

Member Yearling JCT2011 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I wish it could be so easy Diesel, but unfortunately its not...

As I keep saying about this whole situation, It really is a web of corruption, Each day new leads are leading into new evidence and more names are becoming involved. Until it comes to the end of the investigation and all the Evidence has been collected, it is impossible for anyone to be stood down.

Obviously nobody is silly enough to mention names, but in all honesty, if you have been around the races enough as the most of us have, you know who the majority are, and by golly Sh*t is going to hit the fan.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    The people involved in such actions will forever be known as cheats and the arseholes of the industry, when I think of this it makes me very happy and as for the little _ _ _ _ that took and or was taken by his Dad to make a confession, you are a cat, and very much looking forward to getting your name.
    The type of person that decides to become a part of such things, in my opinion has to stand directly in front of the firing squad and not beg for forgiveness/leniency.
    They made the choice, we have daily these choices as to what path to take in life, the people that choose that direction can go and..

My post above is due to lack of sleep and as you might guess my normal level of tolerance has vanished.
    Last edited by justdoit; 09-03-2011 at 07:28 PM. Reason: relax relax relax relax relax relax relax relax. ok relaxed

Real Name
    John Stevens
    Yes "CAT" is the word.......best to describe him. I believe this cat and his family have done similar on a previous occasion.
    From what Im hearing he is in his 20s and should know better. The family has been in the Industry for years and are well known for "Getting off" on several occasions. Suppose the son is hoping he has the same amount of luck his father has had over the last few years.......
    I am filthy....

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Just for you , justdoit , to lift your spirits. Go the Wallabies!!

wallabies-win.jpg

+ Reply to Thread