Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Thanks Ozninja

Banned Gelding Diesel will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Stevens
    The family of this cat would have been aware of what was going on.....Now Daddy is trying to influence the Authority.
    I hope his cheatin thievin mates that he enjoyed such success with are aware of all of this.....
    All of these ars#holes should be stood down immediately.
    The longer this takes the quieter things will get and these scumbags will get off lightly..........

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    ROL, I believe from reliable sources, that he is the highest profile and most well know person under investigation in this scandal , a household name in the harness industry.

When this is all over there there will be so many well known top quality horses on the market. Watching Menangle on Sky tonight makes me very despondent , thinking of how many races I have watched on NSW tracks over the last couple of years are now in serious dispute.

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    These grubs have been at it a longtime so lets hope they get a long time in he nick and not be allowed back into the game.i have not invested one cent on the trots since i became suspicious that some races were not above board and i doubt i will invest another dollar if the investigation dosnt out the culprits for years if not life.

I think they should take any investigating away from Sam nati he was too close to some stables when he punted

Member Filly montana will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dean Shannon
    Occupation
    unemployed
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    I think they should take any investigating away from Sam nati he was too close to some stables when he punted
    Sam is a very honest man , and has integrity that is second to none, he has stepped up and confronted this difficult issue i would presume at a great personal cost and the professional that he is will put the integrity of the sport above past associations. these developments are very exciting for the industry and as an owner it has given me more heart to continue my involvement.

Someone in another thread asked about what people thought about having guards on horses prior to races , my horses competed in 2 group 1 races at menangle during the last season and we were elated that guards were placed on the horses in those races , ( in our case they were stewards not guards ) and our horses performed well and at least we felt we had a fair chance in the race once the guards/stewards arrived.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    Sam is a very honest man , and has integrity that is second to none, he has stepped up and confronted this difficult issue i would presume at a great personal cost and the professional that he is will put the integrity of the sport above past associations. these developments are very exciting for the industry and as an owner it has given me more heart to continue my involvement.

Someone in another thread asked about what people thought about having guards on horses prior to races , my horses competed in 2 group 1 races at menangle during the last season and we were elated that guards were placed on the horses in those races , ( in our case they were stewards not guards ) and our horses performed well and at least we felt we had a fair chance in the race once the guards/stewards arrived.
    I 100% agree about your sentiments of Sam Nati and also about horses being under guard for big races. Here here.

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    These grubs have been at it a longtime so lets hope they get a long time in he nick and not be allowed back into the game.i have not invested one cent on the trots since i became suspicious that some races were not above board and i doubt i will invest another dollar if the investigation dosnt out the culprits for years if not life.

Ringman you are kidding Sam Nati is the right bloke to drive this investigation no one and I mean no one is more filthy than him.

Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    TVF my reason is .... do you think for one minute that Sam never had a start when he was punting ?
    if you do then dont forget to leave your teeth out for the tooth fairy

Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    Sam is a very honest man , and the professional that he is will put the integrity of the sport above past associations. these developments are very exciting for the industry and as an owner it has given me more heart to continue my involvement.
    So lets forget the past with Sam but not with any hot workers hmmmmmmmmmmm looks like thats how it will remain

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    I am not sure what you mean by your question but if you mean did stables provide him with information, tips, opinions, yes I have no doubt you are right.

But if your question is do I think think stables said bet up because we have filled this up with such such yes I very much doubt it.

I do not know if you know Sam Nati personally but one thing I know about him is he has an opinion, he also had one when he was punting, tip him one that he thought had zero and I can assure you he would not have had a $ on it even if you said it had a V8 added.

+ Reply to Thread